Love returns ?

What the hell?
I thought

It was pitch dark and the smell of glass cleaner and hand wash filled the room .

"Why do you do this ? Why do you still suffer ? There are only two ways to solve this . Let him go or take the effort to bring him back to his senses." The way too familiar voice said .

" It's his life . He can do whatever he wants to. I am not going to stop him ok? "

"Look Irani.... You've been best friends laterally all your life ! If you  don't tell him then who will? " the voice replies

"No I don't want to play the jealous best friend card ok? I have done that before and have also faced the false accusations . Half the girls hate me in our grade already . "

"She is changing him ! He started smoking again. Did you know that? He did it because he was "stressed out " " Ben made the inverted comma's
With his hands .

"What the? When ! How could he?" I asked him . I could feel the blood boiling

I rushed  out of the janitors room .

I had worked so hard to help Ed overcome his addiction . Yet he kept going back to it .

The thing was, Ed's parents got divorced when we were in freshmen year . He was really stressed . That's he started smoking .

He developed  a really bad addiction to it and often went into ALOT of trouble.

His therapist suggested rehab , but that was too much .

So that's where I stepped in . I was with him all the time . To talk to him. To solve his troubles.

It took a while . But it worked .

So I rushed out of the janitor room and towards the back gate to make sure what I heard wasn't true .

The back gate was where all the chain smokers in our school hung out .

I was wishing the whole time that i wouldn't find him.... But I was proved wrong.

There he stood ....

I could literally feel all my hard work being flushed down the toilet .

"Irani- I - I was just.... Its not what it looks like .... Please - " he said with fear in his eyes

" What's your problem ? Stop being his mom bitch "

Great ! Lollipop Lola was here too .

I just turned and walked back inside the building.
Can't Ed for once get himself a suitable girlfriend? Why does it always have to be the wrong one I mean okay --

"Someone is in a hurry" I heard a strange voice say  .

I turned around to shout at the person who mocked me . I was so worked up after what I had just witnessed

But a wave of confusion washed over me when I saw the owner of the voice .

It was none other then Jason Lancer aka the guy I fell for and broke my heart in middle school .

I know I know . Middle school? Well , in my case I was so sure it was love that when I confronted Jason about my feeling , I expected he would feel the same . But instead he said he didn't . And on top of that, he told me he was shifting to Brazil. And I never saw his face again.

Ed being the jerk he is , almost convinced me that it was because of me that Jason left , and that I had scared him away. Too bad for him, I am not that dumb .

"Jason ! What even? What are you doing here ? " 

"ok ....not the reaction I was expecting . Are you not happy to see me . " he said

" No as in....omg ! Come here" I said and then gave him a quick hug .

Abs Abs abs abs ! Eeepppp

"So !  Are you going to tell me what you are doing here or not ? " I asked him eagerly .

" Well , I finally realized my love for you and came running back " he said with a playful grin

I punched his arm lightly

Muscles muscles muscles . God I need to control.

"Irani ! Wait I can explain. I was- " Ed ran into the hallway

" Ed" Jason said with a dull tone

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Ed almost screamed . Almost

Oh dear .... This is not good

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies.

Short chapter , I know .
But they will be longer.

Big shoutout to all those beautiful people who added my story on their reading list .
Thank you! It means a lot .

Also ... Do let me know what you think about the story .
Don't be a silent reader .

Vote
Comment
XOXO
IC