What the what?

Mom managed to make edible food. It wasn't the fancy food you would want to have on the first day of school. Being the busy lady my mom is , she could never get her hands on fancy recipes . And I kind of liked it that way. Simple food was always my favourite kind of food . But my mom did have a signature recipe , that was her chocolate brownie . Everyone went crazy over it . Ben and Becca even picked a fight when Ben ate a whole piece and Becca was left with none . Things got pretty serious and they ended up ignoring each other for a whole week . Yup ! That's right . That's how amazing her brownies were .

After lunch me , Becca and surprisingly Drake helped mom clear the table . She told me she had to rush to her hospital for an urgent appointment , so fetching desert was on me. Maybe my top favourite vanilla ice cream with my mom's freshly served brownies would do some good . So I told Becca and Drake to sit on the table while I got desert .

I took out the ice cream from the fridge and cut three neat pieces of brownies. I got a scooper from the drawer . My desert was almost ready.

From the table I could hear Becca doing her fake laugh while Drake was talking .

God! Out of all the guys, Becca had to choose him didn't she ! Why him?

"Need some help ?" Drake said while entering the kitchen .

"No thanks . Look I know you helped me out there in the English class . And I am greatful to you for that , but I don't need your help in everything . So please go back to flirting with Becca . You are more wanted there " I told him . All this time , I didn't dare look at his face . What was the flirting with Becca ? It just came out . Ugh! I bet he thought I was acting like some possessive 14 year old hitting on him . God why would I even care about what he thought about me?
I think I am going crazy. Yes! I am.

I realised that the ice cream was melting and so I reached for the bowl cabinate. But it was too high for my height and I had to go get a stool from the store room which was at the back of the house . This was a defect and mom was too lazy to get it fixed .

I turned around from the counter and dashed into something hard .

I looked up and was dazed by that I saw. There he was... Dangerously close and so damn..... Hot!

Curse those abs! They were a distraction and it sure wasn't letting me think . It was like my brain stopped working . All I could think about was the golden treasure hidden under his shirt! Damn he must have worked hard on that one .

I looked up and realised that Drake's lips were just centimetres apart from mine. My heart was beating at the speed of light and I couldn't think of anything else to say .

"Mind if I help ?" He said again ,giving me that intense yet charming look .

He made me nervous and he knew it. It was clear that he was enjoying my reaction . How could he not ? I just couldn't make my mouth function . I had suddenly turned dumb.
He had managed to block my body against the counter of the kitchen , and I had nowhere to escape , not that I wanted to in a billion or maybe a trillion years
"May I?" He asked again. Making his voice even deeper. Whatever he was trying to do, it was totally working.

I just nodded and stared right into his eyes . He slowly raised his left hand and opened the upper carbonate without braking our intense staring game . It was so easy for him. So much for being tall !

"Ahem ! Ahem ! Sorry but am I interrupting something? " Becca asked me with a goofy smile on her face .

I was kind of glad she entered and saved me from this mental battle I was having with my brain and my hormones.

And a little bit disappointed maybe .i guess. Maybe .

Ugh ! No! I can't do this . I can't let him mess up with my mind . I can't .

I took the opportunity and escaped from the little space Drake left while taking out the bowls .

Becca looked back and forth between the two of us.

"Umm... Hey Becca.... We were just fixing desert . Want to help "

Becca gave me the 'what-the-hell-is-happening ' stare

"Ummm....no thanks . I am waiting in the living room ." She said . She eyed me for a very long time before leaving the kitchen.

"So... Thanks for your help. I think I can help my self now . You can go give company go Becca "

"God ! Did I make u nervous ? " Drake replied with a smirk on his delicious yet super annoying face

"No ! You do not make me nervous . You make me anything but ner--"

I never got to complete my sentence as Drake took a step closer and we got into the same position we were in before Becca intruded .

"Go on . Complete your sentence . Say what you had to "

" I .. I was saying .... That you ...umm.. You " I started stammering

"See ! Told you " and with this Drake exited the kitchen as fast as a lightning bolt.

I finally caught my breath and felt my hearth beat against my chest .

This had to be stopped . I had just met this guy today and yet he managed to take my breath away . Multiple times

I didn't want to be like those girls in love stories all vulnerable and shit .

I am not going to be effected by him!

Or try not too.....
-----------------------------------------/-/--

Hey guys!

I am so sorry for the late upload .... I was actually confused with how to mould this story .
As you a know , I am new at this .

Anyways .... I can see you guys read my story .... But if you could just share your views on what you think about Drake and Irani .

I would love to hear from you .

Thank you so much

Xoxo
Ic