You wish

I woke up then next day with a big headache . Well not that I slept at all . Me and Becca spent the whole night watching movies and stalking people. Correction : hot people .

She didn't stop bragging about how well mannered and sweet Drake was . And of course ...about  his good looks and Greek godly bod.

The typical cliché sleepover .

She kept forcing me to reply to Drake's text ... Not that I needed to . We already met after that . But Becca being Becca could not hold it and so she texted him from my side while I went to make popcorn .

I wish she hadn't done that because then he'll think I am genuinely interested in talking to him. Not that it's a bad thing .. Or it is . Well whatever . I shouldn't think too much about this.

So I woke up and checked my phone , and it was 7:30 .

Shit ! School starts at 7:45 !

I saw Becca sleeping beside me with her mouth open and drooling . Eww she is suck a dog.

"Becca !!!!!!!!!! Get up you dipshit ! We have 15 mins to get to school !" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"Shut up let me sleep" she yelled into her pillow .

This girl!

I repositioned myself and placed my legs on Becca's stomach and then I pushed her off the bed .

Yes . You read it right .

She fell face first on the ground

" What the... You are going to pay for this " she yelled and glared at me.

If looks could kill.

" Whatever . Go get ready . I'll take the bathroom near my mom's room. You can use the one here . " I said

"You wish! " she said and with that she ran towards my parent's room

The big deal about mom's washroom is that she has a jacuzzi in it and wonderful beauty products which she allows me to use occasionally .

I rolled my eyes and moved towards my bathroom .

How childish can she be ? I thought while taking out my Dora the explorer toothpaste . Ok well I shouldn't be the one saying that I guess . But hey! It tastes good! And Might I add, add also looks pretty . Like a purple Galaxy .

We got ready and picked up an apple each while rushing towards the door .

Since our school was pretty close to my house , we reached in  3 mins . Which makes us late my 5 minutes .

I said my goodbyes to Becca and moved toward my locker and transferred all the books I needed today inside my bag .

Then , I rushed towards my class .
Shit I was 7 minutes late . Mrs. Pine would kill me .

I was running like a mad woman while thinking about a good excuse .

My dog ran away. Nah that's not it.

I fell from the stairs. Not good enough

I....my car ran out of gas ! Yes! Got it I am such a geni-

My thought process was broken as I clashed into someone and we both fell in the ground. Shit ! Even more late .

As I opened my eyes , I saw a familiar pair of eyes .

"Wow! Someone's in a hurry ! " Ed said , without making an effort to get up from top of me . Umm Awkward!

"You bet ? " I said .