Chapter 12: Taking Erica home

Start from the beginning

'' Ohh, Gosh.. ewwmm she is having a really High Fever'' I told looking at Mark.

'' Okey..Okay, what should I do''' Mark ask looking at me worriedly

'' I think we should take her to Miss Herbs, she will Know what to do,'' I nodded at Mark knowing I just made the best decision, he carried her up Bridal style with her Blanket still on her while Erica hugs him protectively when he carried her out the Tent. I followed Mark knowing that he needed me as we approach Miss Herbs tent. Once we reached there Herbs checked on her and after analysing for awhile she told.

'' Nothing big, she is just having a fever... guess it is best If she goes back home'' Herbs told.

'' Okey, thank you Miss Herb'' I told smiling at her as she walks out the Tent.

'' I guess we must go now, You can Take Erica to the Car first, I'll go and tell Vertos and we can make a move.'' I told Mark, he nodded by kissing Erica's forehead.

I quickly got out from Mrs. Herb's tent and searched for Vertos. Damn, where is he, ohhh there he is. I saw him at the breakfast table.

I manage to find Vertos and told him about Mark and I will be going to the Pack house first, after all today is the last Day of camp 2 nights three days training, I told my pack members to pack my things and Marks and Ericas as well and they said that they will take care of it and bring along with them to the Pack house.

Hey, VaL.. I am still waiting hurry up she is Burning'' MARK Mind linked me

'' Alright.. Rellax '' I told as I rush back to him

When I got there, I saw Mark carrying Erica up while she wrap her legs on Marks waist lying down on his shoulder ,. Sleeping poor thing she must be really unwell..

" let's go,'' I said to Mark and opened the Back door for Erica so that Mark can place her there while I sat infront at the passengers seat while Mark can Drive. When the car is about to leave, that is when Suriya came running... Fuck I totally forgot about our date

,VaL.. Waitt..... ValllL'' Suriya yelled rushing werewolf speed

"Shit ! Mark stop'' I said as Mark slammed the breaks immediately. I slide down the side car window as Suriya came beside.

"oh, Sorry Suriya, I was really looking forward and all but my'' I started

"Your friend needs you, I get '' The Hotguy cut me off

"I'm sorry.. I just really'' I started again

" It's fine, damn Val...not only you have a preety face but you got a pretty hearth too, you surprise me allot'' he said.

As I smile and guessing Blushing since he touch my cheeks and wink at me, gosh he is so Hot.

"So, Raincheck'' Suriya asked which made me to nod back at him with a bright smile

"RainCheck indeed '' I assured him as he gave me a smile and a smirk.. Gosh His Hot

"Hey, Man.. Heard that your mate is unwell, you drive save, and take care of your mate man '' Suriya said to Mark

"Yeah, Thanks MAN... You Take care too'' Mark waved. I waved Suriya bye while Mark started driving, on our way here goes Mark again with his stupid lecture.

'' By the way Val, what were you thinking '' Mark scolded while driving at the sametime all of the sudden but this time what is he even talking about I gave him my confused what the hell face raising both of my hands,