Not Your Average Story...

Started: Octoberish?, 2015.
Published: February 14th, 2016

Disclaimer:

This book in no way will be like the usual "August Alsina meets a girl with a bangin' body who just so happens to resemble Miracle Watts or some other famous model, singer or actress". Instead it's gonna be a little more realistic to a celebrity's life minus the "baddest chick in the game" up under his arm. Don't expect him going all hardcore gangbanging on the low to protect his family and it never being found out in the media or him being a guy whole be just messing around on girl and cheating on everyone he gets with (well it might happen a little bit but not too serious. I'm gonna need some plot twists)

Although he is a man and has his needs, he'll get them but it'll be faithfully? If that makes sense. In real life, he's gone through his life stage of being reckless with his choices and females, I plan to bring that into my book. Occasionally he will be reckless but it won't be that "I fucked some broad last night and don't remember, now my girl wants nothing to do with me, skipping two years and they're back together." (not bashing those type of stories cause I be ready to see what Aug gon' do to get her back lol) This is just a idea I have seen/read yet on wattpad so I did it.

I can't guarantee everyone will like it but if you do, please leave comments, favorite and share it. Tell me what you like and don't like but be nice about it 😊😊. I'm gonna do my best to make sure this doesn't fall off like Blessings did at one point.

~~~~~

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, message the writer for confirmation of the above.

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2016 by oliviia.natorii

Chapter One will be posted later tonight when I get done proofing it.