Chapter two

It was after school, Sam and I had just gotten off the bus and was walking to my home.

"so any plans?"

"yea to do some homework." He laughs

"besides that anything fun."

"no not really." We kept walking, not saying anything.

"mind if I come over?" he finally said. I laughed/

"I assumed you were gonna come over you've been following me." He smiled slightly.

"following isn't the exactly what I was looking for."

"you are this isn't you stop." I playfully push him. He playfully pushes me back. We go back and forward doing this until I reach my home. Once we do we stop and I unlock the door and open it then head in.

"Simon!" I called through the house waiting for an answer, I didn't get one. "Simon I brought home a frrrriiieeennd!" still nothing on response. I shrugged and walked over to the couch.

"brother not home?"

"I guess not, want to watch a movie?" he nodded we both sat down and watched lilo and stitch.

Few hours in kid movies the door swung open turned to see Simon at the door. He looked angry but I assume he was drunk. His eyes glared at me and then shifted over to Sam.

"you put now!" his voice was low and growl like. Sam stood up and looked at ma, I shrugged, h must have something important to tell me. Same waved good bye to me and walked out, once he was gone Sam walked over to me.

"what do you have to say Simon." But it wasn't what he said that shocked me, it was what he did. The next thing I knew he his fist was connected to my face.

t