Chapter 1

LOUIS POV

The Take Me Home tour was going well. We had just finished singing C'mon C'mon and we were about to answer some tweets from fans.

"So the first question is... 'How many of you are single?' Simple." Harry said into the microphone.

"What about you Liam?" Harry asked Liam

"I'm single." Liam said.

"Me too!" Niall screamed out

"I'm happily with Perrie." Zayn said, a small smile appearing on his face at the mention of his girlfriend.

"I'm single" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows

'Zayn and Perrie. Even their names sound wrong, but so right at the same time.' I thought to myself. They loved each other though, and everyone could see that.

"Louis!" I heard someone, Harry, scream out. I must have dazed out.

"Oh, I'm single." I said with practically no expression.

"Next question!" Niall said.

"Ok, and it is 'how is Zerrie coming along? You two are so perfect together <3'" Harry read the tweet, turning on his heel so he was facing Zayn.

"Um... We're good. We're still going strong even with the hate. And yes, we are perfect together." Zayn said, a dreamy look in his eyes.

I just stood there and thought about what Zayn said. I was pulled out of my thoughts when more people were screaming my name. I have been dazing off a lot lately. The boys had to snap me out of my thoughts for the millionth time this week.

"Oh, next song. Sorry." I said, and even I could tell I sounded distant and off.

---After the concert---

We had just finished the concert and we were in the changing room getting out of our sweaty stage clothes.

"That want well. But I'm hungry. They should feed you food onstage." Niall said taking off his shirt and jeans, throwing them to the ground.

 I have no idea how he can eat so much. It's unnatural. Suddenly Niall spotted a table of food and went running towards it, not even bothering to put on a shirt or pants.

Suddenly, one of our managers walked in. Everyone but Niall was almost finished changing and was just putting on the new shirts.

"Hello boys. Great show tonight." One of the managers, Nick, said.

We all said thanks, except for Niall, who was stuffing his face with a box of cookies he found on the table.

"Thanks." He said through a mouthful of cookies. Nick gave him a strange look and Niall looked down and realized he was only wearing a pair of boxers. He shrugged and went back to his box of cookies which sent us into a fit of laugher.

"You can leave now. Your tour bus is right outside." Nick said, leaving the room right as Paul entered.

"The security team is right outside. We can leave now." Paul said while silently laughing at a half naked Niall devouring his box of cookies.

"LETS GO!" Louis screamed, running towards the door.

"And Niall, you may want to at least put some pants on before we leave." Paul said to Niall.

"Fine," Niall responded searching for his clothes. "But can I bring some of the food on the bus?"

"I don't see why not. Bring whatever you want but there is food on the bus you know?" Paul said to Niall as he was buttoning up his jeans.