From Nobodies to Humans

My Pov

I took Tai's hand and we walked to Master Yen Sid's room. Tai seemed to be having trouble. He was wincing and sucking air in-between his teeth.

"What's wrong? You look like you're in pain." I said.

"Mommy, I'm technically only 4 1/2 months old. I don't know how to walk and it hurt trying to so I would just stand in one place." Tai said. I forgot that Tai couldn't walk. He really was just starting to crawl. We entered the room and Tai hid behind me, a little nervous.

"There's no need to be frighten of me, Taiyo. I am a comrade, not an enemy." Yen Sid assured. Tai looked at me, as if not understanding what Yen Sid just said.

"He saying he's a good guy, not a bad guy." I said. Tai understood, but still clung to me.

"Master Yen Sid, how did Tai age so rapidly overnight?" Yami asked. He seemed to be deep in thought.

"Hikari, the locket Riku gave you... may I see it?" Yen Sid asked. I took it off and handed it to him. He examined it and handed it back to me. "It seems that locket is something Riku made himself. It is meant to keep any excess of your power from leaking out.

"What do you mean?" Aqua asked.

"Hikari, during your last journey, the Organization was secretly gather your excess power that would leak out after a battle. The more energy you put into the fight, the more of your power that was leaked. Riku must have found this out and created this locket to keep the Organization from absorbing anymore of it." Yen Sid said.

"How does that explain what happened with Tai?" Kairi asked.

"Tai may have touched the locket and either absorbed some of Hikari's power or Hikari's power may have awoken Taiyo's power." Yen Sid said.

"Will he change back?" Mickey asked. Tai looked at me, having a slightly sad look in his eyes.

"That's entirely up to him." Yen Sid said.

"But I don't even know how I changed in the first place." Tai said.

"It will come to you, in time. Hikari, I believe you have created and store several hearts?" Yen Sid asked. I nodded. "Now comes the time you can fulfill the promise you made to your Nobody."

"How?" I asked. He turned to Aqua.

"Aqua, hand Master Eraqus's Keyblade to Hikari." Yen Sid instructed.

"Oh, right!" Aqua said. She summoned Master's Defender. "I met to give this you before. I may have become Master first, but he was your father, so as far as I'm concerned, this Keyblade belongs to you and Yami." I took Master's Defender.

"Kairi, step forward." Yen Sid said. Kairi curiously stepped toward me. "Hikari, focus your darkness into the Keyblade and point it toward Kairi's heart." We all looked at him in worry. I took a deep breath and did as he said. A small orb emitted from the Keyblade and floated toward Kairi. There, a pale yellow light cloaked Kairi for a brief minute and the light was absorbed into the orb.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Take one of the hearts you created and fuse it with the orb." Yen Sid said. I took one of the hearts, took both it and the orb in my hands and fused them together. The orb then began to float around the room until it stopped. It then began to shape itself into a person. The light became blinding which caused us to cover our eyes. Soon, the light faded and we all stared in shock and amazement. There, stood Naminé.

"Naminé!" Kage exclaimed. She was the first to run to Naminé and hug her. Kairi followed.

"How am I...?" Naminé asked.

"Hikari brought you back and gave you your own heart. You're not my Nobody anymore." Kairi said with a smile. Naminé's eyes filled with tears. She looked at me with a heartfelt smile.

"Hikari, thank you!" Naminé cried. Naminé hugged me and I hugged her back.

"No thanks needed. But, I'm not done yet. Kirihxa, Roxas and Xion need to be restored too. Everyone but Xion I can, but I don't have any idea how to restore her." I said.

"Kage can help you with that. I don't know how, but she was able to separate parts of Xion from Sora right as she was returning to him. To bring Xion into a full existence, you'll need mine and Kage's help." Naminé said.

"Alright. Let me bring Kirihxa back first." I said. I repeated the process with myself. Once I had the orb, I fused it together with the heart and Kirihxa restored.

"Where am I..?" Kirihxa said, before looking at Lea. Tears started welling in her eyes. "Axel?" 

"I'm his original self, Lea, but yeah. Pretty much." The two had a loving embrace when Kirihxa looked at me. "Hikari... you kept your promise."

"I always keep my promises, but this ones not done yet. There is someone else I need restore." I said.

"Who?" Lea asked.

"Xion." I said. Both of them looked at me wide-eyed. Kage, Naminé and I began restoring Xion. Naminé had an orb that contained all of Xion's own memories, Kage had an orb that contained her physical appearance and I had an orb that would give her a heart full of emotions, light and darkness. The three orbs circled around the room and then, using my power, fused the orbs together and restored Xion.

"W-Where am I...?" Xion asked.

"Xion!" Kirihxa cried. She wrapped her arms around Xion and silently sobbed.

"Kirihxa? Axel? How?" Xion asked.

"Kage, Naminé and Hikari brought you back." Lea said. Xion looked at us with tearful eyes. She then started to cry. Lea joined Kirihxa in hugging Xion. "Too bad I didn't bring any sea-salt ice cream with me..."

"It's okay. We'll have some later." Kirixha said.

"Whoa..." Kairi said. Xion then looked at Kairi. If we didn't know this situation with Xion, she could've pasted for Kairi's Nobody.

"You're Kairi." Xion said.

"Wait, where's Roxas?" Kirihxa asked. The three former Nobodies looked around for their friend.

"I just learned how to do this. Sora and Riku have been undergoing to Mark of Mastery for several days. Once they've come back, I'll restore Roxas." I said. That's when a sudden jolt shot through my body. Both me, Kage and Nikko cried out in pain and fell to the floor, hugging ourselves.

"Hikari! Kage! Kirihxa! What's wrong?" Yami asked. The pain past and I looked up with an angry look in my eyes.

"Xehanort, he's captured Sora!" I cried.