Land of Departure(Sora's Story)

My Pov

I woke up to the feeling of someone gently shaking me. Them I heard a small voice calling to me.

"Mommy...? Mommy, it's time to get up." a small voice said. Mommy? I snapped my eyes opened to see a little boy who looked exactly like Riku di when he was little, except he had ice blue hair and sapphire blue eyes. Wait... this couldn't be...

"T-Tai?" I stammered. The boy smiled and nodded.

"Good morning, Mommy." Tai said.

"HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP!?" I screamed. If everyone was still asleep, they weren't now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora's Pov

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a really strange world. I know I've never been here before, but something about it was slightly familiar. I looked around. This place was beautiful. I wondered, could this be the secret world Master Yen Sid mentioned.

"Help!" a voice shouted. I heard a little girl cry for help. I hurried in the direction and saw someone being chased by several Nightmare Dream Eaters. The girl became cornered.

"Hold on!" I exclaimed. I jumped down in front of the girl. "Stay behind me!" I attacked the Dream Eaters and destroyed them.

"Thank you so very much!" the girl said.

"No problem. What's your-" I stopped as I turned around to face the girl and saw it was Hikari! "Hikari! Is that you? What happened to you? What is this place?" She looked at me confused.

"Have we met before? How do you know my name?" Hikari asked.

"What?" I asked. That's when I remembered. "This must be the world Hikari lived in before going to Radiant Garden and then ending up on the islands."

"The islands? Are you from another world?" Hikari asked. I nodded. Her eyes lit up. "I knew it! I knew there were other worlds besides Land of Departure and Radiant Garden!"

"Land of Departure?" I asked.

"That's what this world is called." Hikari said.

"So, this is your Homeworld?" I asked. Hikari nodded. "So I finally get to see it."

"What do you mean?" Hikari asked.

"Never mind! What are you doing out here alone? Do you live by yourself?" I asked. Hikari shook her head.

"No. I live with Mater Eraqus, Terra, Aqua and Ven." Hikari said. So this was Aqua's home too? Aqua had mentioned Terra before and Hikari would always mention how I reminded her of Ven. "I have to head back. The only reason I came out here was to get away from the ones attacking the castle. Everyone must be worried, but I can't go back alone..."

"Who says you're alone? I'll take you." I said.

"Really? Thanks... uh... oh, I feel bad. You know my name, but I don't know yours." Hikari said.

"It's Sora." I said.

"Sora. Huh, that name sounds really familiar." Hikari said. We walked back, hand-in-hand to the castle. Thankfully, no Dream Eaters jumped out at us. We finally got to the stairs. "I always hate climbing these stairs." I bent down.

"Hop on. I carry you." I said. She climbed on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck. About a quarter of the way up, I understood why she hated the stairs. They were each huge steps made from stone. Soon, we reached the top and I was out of breath.

"Who are you?" a voice asked. I snapped my head up and saw a boy. Wait, that was-

"Roxas?" I asked. He looked at me like I grew a second head.

"My name's not Roxas. It's Ventus. Ven for short." the boy said. This was Ven?! Why did he look so much like Roxas? "Hikari! What did you do to her?!"

"Nothing! I was just carrying her up the stairs." I said.

"Sora's not a bad person Ven. He saved me from those creatures that have been attacking the castle." Hikari said. Ven's anger seemed to disappear.

"How? Does he have a Keyblade?" Ven asked.

"Yeah! And it's one I've never seen before." Hikari said.

"Show me." Ven said. I set Hikari down. I held out my hand and Kingdom Key appeared. "Your Keyblade is different, but I can the light coming from it. You're on the side of light."

"Yeah. So, you're sure your name is Ven?" I asked.

"It's about the only thing I'm sure of. I can't remember anything else; about where I'm from, if I have a family, if I had any life before coming here." Ven said sadly. Man! It was just like Hikari and Kairi when they came to the islands. Hikari ran to Ven and wrapped her arms around his legs.

"Ven, don't be sad!" Hikari pleaded. He smiled and ruffled Hikari's hair. I saw the joy that was in her eyes and I could feel the sibling love between them. She really did love Ven a lot, and missed him a lot.

"Sora, thank you for keep Hikari safe. I don't what we'd do if we lost her..." Ven said.

"Think nothing of it. I was glad to help." I said.

"Well, we need to head back inside so everyone won't panic." Ven said. Ven took Hikari's hand and they began walking back to the castle. Hikari turned back to me and waved.

"Bye-bye Sora! I hope I'll get to meet you again!" Hikari said. I waved back.

"Don't worry. We will and we'll be great friends." I said. They disappeared into the castle. Seeing Hikari as a little girl made a memory flash through my head. I was four and at my Station of Awakening. Just then, Hikari appeared with a small orb in her hands. "Hikari, where'd you go?"

"Sora... I need to ask you a favor. It would mean a lot to me if you accepted." Hikari said.

"What?" I asked. She held out the orb.

"My brother's heart was separate from his body and it was greatly damaged. Please, can you let it sleep inside yours until it's healed?" Hikari asked. I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Of course." I agreed. She smiled and the orb flew toward me.

"Thank you." a voice said. I pushed the orb into my chest and Hikari vanished. I placed a hand on my heart. That would explain why Ven and Roxas look alike and why I can use two Keyblades. Ven's heart... is inside mine. I needed to find a way to give it back to him. I looked up to the castle and saw the Keyhole. I pointed Kingdom Key toward it and unlocked it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Here's the update on the votes:

Kirihxa X Ventus: 8

Kirihxa X Vanitas: 4

Xion X Ventus: 4

Xion X Vanitas: 8

Originally, I had wanted to pair Kirihxa with Vanitas and Xion with Ventus, but I think I can make those couples work.