Strange Dream Eater & Trouble's Brewing

My Pov

I opened my eyes, feeling something poking my cheek. I groggily looked up and saw a tiny, black creature. I snapped up and got a better look at it. The creature was looked like an axolotl. It's gills and tail were orange and decorated with blue stars, with a yellow star was on its tail and forehead(I know this may seem weird, but this and others of its kind that will appear are the Pets from Kingdom Hearts X-Chi. Anyway this one is the Pet called Axolstar).

"What in the world are you?" I asked. That's when I saw the Dream Eater emblem on the back of its head. "Are you a Dream Eater?" It nodded its head. Did I make it in my sleep? I thought for a minute. "Since your mostly black and have stars on you, I'll call you Night." It seemed to like that name. Night then turned into a ball of light and disappeared into my locket. I wondered why. I washed up, got dressed and went down stairs. After eating and playing with Tai for a while, I decided to head back to the castle. As I was walking to the castle, I couldn't help but feel this eerie presence around me. I shook it off and entered the castle. I walked to the study and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Even asked.

"It's me, Even." I said.

"Come in Hikari." Even said. I opened the door to see him, Ienzo, Myde and Lea looking through several books.

"Guys, there's something I need to ask about something Lauriam  said to me. He told me that sometimes Xemnas would come here and go into the Chamber of Repose. What is that?" I said.

"It's a chamber we built years ago after Xehanort appeared in Radiant Garden. He had some strange armor and a blue Keyblade." Ienzo said. A blue Keyblade? Rainfell! It must be Aqua's armor.

"I need you to open the Chamber of Repose! I need to return the armor and Keyblade to Aqua." I said.

"Aqua?" Myde said.

"She's someone whose raised me since I was born. She became trapped in the Realm of Darkness for twelve years and I was finally able to bring her home recently." I said.

"If the armor and Keyblade belong to her, it's natural we should return them." Even said. Ienzo and Even went into the computer room. I went to follow them, when Kage busted through the door.

"Hikari, Maleficent's at the Disney Castle!" Kage cried.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I able to send my shadow to many shadows to other worlds to check on the worlds and one of them told me she's there!" Kage said. I immediately summoned Starlight and opened a portal.

"I'll be right back." I said. I stepped through the portal and appeared in the garden. My clothes glowed and changed. My clothes became a light green blouse with gold lining and wrap-like detailing around the lower portion. At the top of the chest was a gold section with a dark purple gem in the center, and it also had gold pieces lining the straps. Attached to it were puffed white sleeves with two layers of flowery shaped cuffs on each end, one being green, and the other pale pink and white gradient. The top was tied onto it's user with the use of pink string connected to a small pink flower in the center of the chest and a pink collar. It came with two gold arm accessories with big purple flowers. A pink pleat skirt with a flowery shaped blue-purple, glittering gradient layer on top, adorned with many daisies. The band on top was pale green with a unique pink-white flowered shape attached to it that sticks up slightly. On my feet were brown intercut sandals with daises over the foot, formed as a strap. Continuing from the shoes was a bunch of gold wiring-like material to cover most of the leg. A grassy headband with pink-white grading and yellow daisies on top of it, and came with white lily of the valley earrings. Sprouting from my back were gold-white-sky blue gradient wings(Look at Aikatsu; Blooming Coord). I used my wings to fly up to the library. I noticed the door was slightly opened. I peeked in and heard what was going on.

"You're lying, Maleficent. Not even you would go through so much trouble just for that. What is it you're really after?" Mickey asked.

"Very perceptive. I presume you are familiar with Xehanort, the man who led me to discover worlds outside my own?" Maleficent asked. My jaw clenched.

"You know him?" Mickey asked.

"As do you, I see." Maleficent said. She went on about how Xehanort shared everything from winning a heart over to the darkness to the Princesses of Heart. Then mentioned something about the data to the worlds. I needed to get in there. I focus on my light.

"Petal Cloak." I whispered. I turned into a flurry of flower petals and blew the doors open. I rushed toward Maleficent and Pete, grabbed Minnie and pointed both Devil's Darkness and Angel's Light at them. Petal Cloak faded and both Maleficent and Pete were petrified.

"Where'd you come from?!" Pete asked.

"Kage warned me you two were here. Now get out!" I yelled. Both of them backed away.

"I refuse to be defeated by a sorry excuse of a princess such as you!" Maleficent exclaimed. Maleficent shot a fireball at me. Just before I could deflected it, something else seemed to come from nowhere and block it for me. I looked and saw it was a chakra. I soon had the 'you are freaking dead' look in my eyes and they realized this. "I now know what I seek is behind these walls. Mark my words, I will have it!"

"No you won't!" Donald said.

"We'll stop ya!" Goofy said. Maleficent and Pete disappeared and I noticed the portal. I saw who stepped out of it. It was Lea.

"Have you lost you're mind? Using the darkness to come here was reckless!" I exclaimed.

"Hikari's right. Still, I didn't think you'd help save us... Axel." Mickey said.

"Axel didn't. My name is Lea. Got it memorized?" I asked. Lea looked at me. "Hikari, told Even and Ienzo why you suddenly disappeared and they gave me these." He held out Aqua's Keyblade and armor.

"Thanks. I'm going to head back to Radiant Garden to get Tai and then head back to the Mysterious Tower." I said.

"We'll see you there. And thank you both for saving Minnie." Mickey said.

"You were both very brave." Minnie said.

"All in a day's work." I said. Lea and I both went back to Radiant Garden briefly. I got Tai and then we went to the Mysterious Tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Here's the update on the votes:

Kirihxa X Ventus: 7

Kirihxa X Vanitas: 4

Xion X Ventus: 4

Xion X Vanitas: 7

Sorry if this sucked and sorry for the wait. Also, I've decided to only have 10 or 11 chapters for this story. I know it's short, but I'm having a little trouble making a good story for this one.