Bio

Name: Shinseina Hikari (Means 'Sacred Light. Shinseina = sacred, Hikari = light).

Age: 16

Appearance: Ice blue hair that stops at her lower back, sapphire blue eyes, pale pink lips, pale skin, thin.

Outfit: A dress beginning as white top with ruffles sleeves and magenta bows on each shoulder. The skirt part is pink with shapes and moons all over it. Comes with a very thin brown belt with a gold bow in the center and a gold moon charm attached to it. She wears the heart locket Riku left for her. A pair of purple pumps with sections of pink by the foot area with magenta bows on top of them. The bottom of the pumps are dark colored(Look at Aikatsu; French Moon Coord).

Homeworld: Land of Departure
Radiant Garden
Destiny Islands
Castle Oblivion
Twilight Town

Relations: Yousuke(foster father), Hanako(foster mother), Riku(fiancé), Shinseina Taiyo 'Tai'(son), Sora(best friend), Kairi(cousin/adopted sister), Yami(sister), Terra(surrogate brother/guardian), Ven(surrogate brother/guardian), Aqua(surrogate sister/guardian), Vanitas(surrogate brother/guardian), Shiro(biological mother), Eraqus(biological father), Kage/Shadow(Heartless), Nikko(Nobody).

History: After miraculously waking up from her slumber, Hikari is reunited with Sora, Donald and Goofy. Having regained her lost memories of her past, Hikari strives to find Ventus, Vanitas, Terra and Aqua. After many strain-filled encounters, Hikari and Sora are reunited with Kairi and Riku. Soon, she, Kairi, Riku and Sora become stranded in the World That Never Was. The four then face off against Xemnas. When Sora and Riku become fatally injured protecting her and Kairi, Hikari allows her darkness to take hold for a brief moment. After defeating Xemnas, the four end up in the Dark Meridian. Unknowingly, Sora opens the Door to Light and they arrive back to the Destiny Islands. Now, Riku and Sora are called to undergo the Mark of Mastery Exam. Hikari cannot help but feel things feel too calm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, like in KH II, Hikari's outfits will change when she alternates worlds.

My Strength Comes From Those I LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara