New Power

My Pov

We arrived back to the Mysterious Tower. Yami and Kage had decided to come too.

"Well, here we are." I said. Tai cooed as he was still amazed by the scenery every time. "Try not to do anything reckless while I find out what's going on."

"I take offense to that and what do you mean?" Lea asked.

"Something's wrong. Maleficent attacking Disney Castle while Sora and Riku are gone, Kairi's here and Hikari's at Radiant Garden? Too much of a perfectly timed attack if you ask me." Yami said. We walked up the stairs and entered Yen Sid's room.

"Hikari, I see you have brought company with you." Yen Sid said.

"Yes. Me and Lea manage to save me and drive Maleficent off." I said.

"Good." Yen Sid said.

"Master Yen Sid, are Sora and Riku safe?" I asked. He seemed to pause for a long time before answering.

"They are fine, yes. Why do you ask?" Yen Sid asked.

"It's just... Maleficent attacking Disney Castle when the four of us were busy is too perfect of timing." I said.

"You are right there. I'll look into the matter more. Right now, there is a special skill you need to learn and master." Yen Sid said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Creating hearts. You do have the power to create and destroy hearts at will. I believe you made a promise to your Nobody." Yen Sid said.

"Yeah. Tell me what I should do." I said. Yen Sid explained that I needed to combine the right amount of light and darkness together and use a small amount of my power in order to make one. I handed Tai to Yami and me and Kage went into a separate room and saw Aqua and Kairi finishing their training.

"You've gotten really good Kairi." Aqua said.

"Thanks, Master Aqua." Kairi said. Kairi happened to glance over to me. "Hikari, you came back!" Aqua turned and noticed I had her piece of armor and Rainfell.

"Hikari... where did you find those?" Aqua asked.

"In Radiant Garden. How'd they end up there?" I asked. Aqua tensed up. "Aqua?"

"I used them to save Terra from falling into the darkness after Xehanort used his Keyblade to lock Terra inside his heart so he couldn't break free." Aqua said. I felt my heart come to a complete halt. I fell on my hands and knees.

"Hikari!" Kage cried.

"That means that..." I said.

"What is it?" Kairi asked. I looked at them with tearful eyes.

"Ansem's apprentice, Xehanort... his Heartless and Nobody... they were Terra..!" I cried. Tears fell from my eyes as the girls each got a horrified look on their face.

"No!" Aqua cried.

"If that's true, you may have another chance to get Terra back." Kage said. I looked at Kage and realized what she meant.

"What are you going to do now?" Kairi asked.

"Well, Master Yen Sid said I need to master my ability to create hearts." I said. I found a spot, sat down and focused. I held my hands out in front of me and thought of what was in everyone's heart. I focused as spirals of darkness and light began forming in my hands. Soon, I used a small bit of my power and the spirals of light and darkness came together and created a heart.

"Hikari, you did it!" Aqua said.  I looked at the heart. It was fluttery and warm.

"How do we know it worked?" Kage asked. I thought for a minute.

"You." I said.

"Me?" Kage asked.

"You were made from a Pureblood Heartless, so you don't have a heart now, right?" I asked. She sadly nodded. "If this works, you'd be able to become a real human." Kage's eyes lit up. I gently pushed the heart to Kage and she gently pushed the heart into her chest. She clutched her chest and winced as if in pain. A small light cloaked around her for a brief minute and then vanished. "How do you feel?" She looked back up and her eyes were now the same color as Kairi's.

"I feel this beating in my chest. It's strange, but it's a nice, warm feeling." Kage said. I smiled.

"You can no longer be called my Heartless, Kage. Now, you can be called my little sister if you want." I said. I was answered by her tackling me to the floor in a hug.

"I'd love that more than anything!" Kage exclaimed.

"Hikari, you can create hearts now!" Kairi said.

"Yeah, now I need to create more hearts." I said.

"What for?" Aqua asked.

"For Kirihxa, Naminé, Roxas and Xion." I said.

"Who are they?" Aqua asked. Oh, this was going to be such an awkward conversation. After explaining everything and having to keep Aqua from tracking Maleficent down and, quote 'make that witch wish she had died all those years ago!', she calmed down. It took me, Kairi, Kage, Yami and Lea to hold her. I managed to create four more perfect hearts. Now I just needed to figure out how to; A. Get Xion back and B. Separate Nikko, Roxas and Axel from me, Sora and Lea without turning us into Heartless. Soon night fell.

"We're heading to bed now." Kairi said.

"Good night everyone." I said.

"Good night Hikari. Night Tai." Aqua said. Tai cooed in response.

"Night Tai. Night sis." Kage said. Kage could not wait to call me that and I loved hearing it. I picked up Tai and fed him one last time before heading off to bed.

"Well Tai, had a very eventful day today, didn't we?" I asked. He cooed. "If only you were a little older." That's when I remembered Night. I looked at my locket and touched the middle. A large sphere of light rose from it and not only did Night appear, but thirty more other Dream Eaters appeared(As I said before; Google Kingdom Hearts X-Chi Pets and you will see all of them). I guess somehow I created all of them. I named them all and went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov

Unknown to Hikari, since Tai was so close to her, he touched her locket and a small amount of her power went to him. Tai then began to grow until he now had the body of a five year old boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this sucked. Also, I will be posting a new chapter for my Yu-Gi-Oh story(I've been posting for it). Read that and let me know what you all think of it so far. Also, the next 2 chapter are each going to be for Sora and Riku's story. They will be going to a world they've never been to. One more thing: HAPPY NEW YEAR!