Chapter 1

A P H M A U
Hello my names is Jessica
And I am Irene's daughter. I was born in a village called Infinite Village.
It really was more like a island where people with special abilities went to be treated the same.
I was only four when Infinite was found and attacked. The Divine warriors sent me, my brothers, mother and six of the Divine Warriors children to my mother's dimension. There I was raised.
My father fought hard to keep his village but sadly died along with many other warriors and people. Many people fled to the Ru'aun region and settled down there the divine warriors one by one left the dimensions because one either I rejected them or the guys there where not cute
I was 6 year old when I pick up my first sword my mother thought me how to protect myself because one I would have to left too and when I do she well be gone. My mother showed me how to control my power and how to hide it . she told me once she dies my power well be at Its fullest but still well grow stronger. But when my power Is at its fullest I well have to go to find people that well help me rebuild infinite.
when I turn 16 I joined the divine warriors I swore to to take care of my lord tell her or my deaf being a divine warriors means that your a very powerful warrior.
I my 18 now and my mother is really sick she is not showing sigh of getting better. My mom and I are the only two that is in the dimensions and once she gone I well have you leave
I was sitting on the chair in my mother room when my mom called me over I walk over and my mother told me to stay strong and to never give up she told me to go by the name aphmau instead of Jessica because people know the she had a daughter named Jessica
Then she took her final breath, I stared at her In disbelief then I started to freak out I tried to heal her but she just stayed the same I cry out to her but then remembered I only have limited time now she I have to give her a proper barrel I carry her lifeless body and carry her over to her thrown and open a latch then lay her body in the box I closed the box and said a prayer and when I open my eye I was no longer In front of my mother's grave I was In a forest.
Okay aphmau its is the start of you adventure would you guys care to join?

This is the start of my new series hope you like it love you all bye
Hugs
Kisses
Love
-Lilylovepuppy03 :)

Lets hope aphmau services
<3