But, Who Was It With?

Lucy's POV

I packed my things that I had at Natsu's house in a bag and went downstairs. I hugged Wendy Goodbye and pecked Natsu on the lips.

"Ill be back later." With that said, I made my way home.

Walking up to my mansion, I took a deep breath and made my way inside.

"Hello? Dad?" I called, but no one answered, I checked the living room, no one. I went to dads office and knocked.

"Come in." Breathing a sigh of relief, I went into the office and sat in a chair across from dad, he looked up from his papers and put down his pen.

"Lucy, Im sorry." Sitting there shocked to here those words come out of his mouth for the first time.

"You see, the family made a deal with me, but its only a deal if I let there son marry you." Dad explained.

"But who was the marriage with?" I asked, It took dad a minute to remember the boys name.

"Sting Euclife I believe." Dad said.

"Why did you cancel it?" I asked with curiousity.

"I saw how upset it made you when you found out, I just want whats best for you." He said.

"Thank you, Daddy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoo another book down, one more to go. I hope you enjoy!

Vote

Follow

Comment

NaLuShipper- Chan.