Chapter 2.

---Cameron's POV---

I said bye to my mom after she wished me luck, and headed out the door. Boston Bay High was only a few blocks away, so I just walked. As soon as I arrived on campus, several pairs of eyes were on me. ill admit it, I dressed kind if weird, mostly in dark clothes and had kind of long-ish hair that fell to just above my shoulders. In the other students eyes, I was just that weird new kid. But I just gave a reassuring smile and tried to display as much confidence as I could.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When I waked into school, I got less stares, since all the popular kids were outside. The kids in here didn't really seem to care, and just went about their normal business. That is, all except this one girl. She seemed to be the girl that would be pinned as the school's biggest nerd. But she would not stop staring directly at me. Even when I looked right at her she didn't stop staring. But it wasn't the kind of 'ew-it's-that-freaky-new-kid' kind of stare. It was more than that. It was... creepy. I was about to go over there, but then a teacher pulled her aside, calling her name. "Erin." Huh. I don't know what her deal is.

-

-

-

***** Hey guys! I'm the author, Andrea. Sorry if this is kinda sucky, it will get better (hopefully) but this is the first time I'm writing on any website, I usually do it on a notebook or for school, but I've just always really liked writing, and murder mysteries, those like the only books I ever read. And sorry these last few chapters are kinda short, they'll be longer. soooo yea, please please please COMMENT whatcha think c: and read on!(: ****

*

*

*

Andrea x

Kik- nutellacafe

IG; girlypizza