~°Not A Easy Fight°~

Aiden's POV

I was heading straight at him, fists ready to pound. My heart was racing, I knew just by his size *No pun intended* that this was going to be a hard match but it was nothing I haven't dealt with before.
He came at me, sword in hand and ready to chop. In one swift move I dodge him and then my knuckles connected with his jaw sending him straight to the ground spitting blood from his mouth. He was shocked but he tried not to show it, instead he covered it with his rage. Quickly standing up he pounced at me again, this time he left the sword and came at me with his bare hands. He made a swift punch trying to hit my face but I was too fast so I caught his fist in my hands, holding it firmly and spinning him around I kicked him to the ground. As he struggled to get up. I took that moment to look at Venus, she was leaning against the bark of an oak tree watching with a shocked expression plastered on her face. Suddenly her face turned pale " Aiden look out!" she yelled as I turned around only to be hit to the ground by the leader of the group. This is going to be one hell of a fight and he looked like he wasn't ready to back down well neither was I .
I stood up and steadied myself, going after him with full force, I jumped at him and came down with full speed, my elbow connecting with a sensitive nerve in his neck. He landed on the ground with a thud, be was knocked out cold.
I turned to see his men staring at him on the ground their faces mixed with shock and anger. Then a man who seemed to be second in command stepped out and said " You won this match, but it was just against one man. How will U fight against 20 men. Hahaha, let's see U try."
Before they could come after me I ran to Venus and held on to her hand and started running deeper I to the forest with the men's loud roars right behind us.

It's going to be a long night....

********††********††********††

A/N
Sorry I took so long to update, I've been very busy . But I'm going to make it a priority to update at least every two weeks.

Please: Vote★.
Comment
Share♥♥♥