~The Finding~

Picture of Aiden above.
Venus's POV- Flashback

It was now the time of the meteor shower and I just couldn't wait. At first I wasn't moving until I felt myself slowly move until after a while I was in full motion, but it wasn't just me, other stars were either in front or behind me.
I was moving so fast that I didn't realise that I was surrounded by giant meteors...then one hit me and I was falling and there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening.

~Present time
I woke up feeling this sharp pain in my side, I slowly stood up finding myself in a huge crater...hold up, what am I doing in a crater, on human soil, oh now I remember.. It was a meteor shower and I was caught in between some huge meteorites then.... O..my..gosh. 'This isn't happening' I thought to myself.
After what seemed like hours of processing what took place I decided to try and find someone to help me but I knew that I had to be careful with who I speak to, because from what I've learned from watching humans all my years is that not all of them have kind hearts.
As I was climbing out of the crater I saw a shadow cast above me,I was so scared but I slowly looked up to find myself looking in the most beautiful golden-brown eyes I've ever seen in my entire existence, oh and don't get me started on his whole body features, he was so handsome. After I was done ogling him and finally came toy senses I realized that he was stretching out his hand to offer his help. I slowly took his hand in mine and he pulled up slowly.
Then he spoke"Hi,I'm Aiden." I still couldn't say a word, then he said something again"I'm guessing you saw that star falling too and that's why your here." And with that I removed my hands from his grasp. 'What if he's a star hunter' I thought, mentally slapping myself for thinking he was handsome.
"I didn't mean to frighten you its just that I love them, its my hobby to watch them. I dream of becoming an astronomer one day" He said and with those words I relaxed a bit.
"So... Have you seen it..the star I mean?" He questioned again. I thought for a second then I decided it was safe to tell him."I haven't seen the star. I am the star." I answered his question. He started to laugh thinking that I was joking with him, once he noticed that I was very much serious he stopped laughing and his facial expression changed to that of a very, very shocked person.
"I can't believe it. This is just not in any way possible. Can you explain to me how you're here." He said waiting for my response.
I let out a breath before saying
"I was in the middle of the meteor shower when I got caught between some meteorites and one hit me..a couple minutes later I woke up here." I told him.
He just stood there and said nothing. I was getting really annoyed by the silence then I heard something coming, we both turned to see what it was, when it came closer I realized that it was them... The star hunters. I recognized them by their clothes, it was pure black. When I noticed that they didn't see us I grabbed a hold of Aiden's hand and pulled him in the direction of the forest directly behind us. 

Where in God's name are you taking me?”Aiden asked me.
“I don't even know your name.”he said trying to get his hand out of my grasp while running.
Then it occurred to me that I didn't tell him my name.
“Its Venus. My name is Venus.”I said flatly.
“So, your a star named after a star. That's not something you see everyday.” he stated, as we began to slow down. I looked back noticing that we weren't being followed.
“So who are you running from anyways?” he asked. I could tell that I wasn't going to like him already.
“Don't worry I'm sure you'll find out...soon enough. ”
Once they find out that I'm alive, they'll be sure to track us down.
And with that said I headed deeper into the forest with Aiden close at my tail.

****††*******††*******

I hope u enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.