~°Here Comes Trouble°~

Aiden's POV

Wow.... I can't believe she's the star. Well it's not hard to...
Look at those lips, you could kiss them endlessly. And don't get me started on the eyes, one look and its like your falling into the ocean.

We were heading deeper into the forest, with me trailing behind her. I had no clue why.. It was like I was caught in a trance and she was the only one who could break from the spell.
We slowed down a little, then there was this deadly silence and the air got chillier. It was frightening. Then out of nowhere men in black jeans, hoodies and very big swords surrounded us. There was no escape. We were trapped in the middle of these bandets and there I had nothing to use and defend myself. I looked over at Venus and she was already in a fighting stance with a hard look on her face. She was ready to kill. One of the men who seemed to be the leader looked at Venus and smirked. He turned to the man on his right and in a whisper, I could barely make out he said "She's the one." then he ran out and tried to grab venus but she blocked him and gave him a solid hit to the face with her fist, he stubbled, trying to catch his balance. He fell over and hit the ground with a crashing sound. He got up quickly and held his jaw. he was going after her again but this time I blocked his path, standing firmly in front of him. This is going to be ugly. "Hahaha. So what, your going to defend her." They all burst out into fits of laughter. Let them laugh, they'll soon see. I may look small but I'm a black belt in, tyquando, jujitsu and karate. I learned from an early age.
When the goons finally stopped laughing. The leader ran after me this time., sword In hand. It's gonna be a long night.

What do you think is gonna happen.
Will Aiden save the day.
You'll have to wait and see