Chapter Seven- The City

Start from the beginning

"Sorry you asked for a sandwich so I had to make that, really you should be thanking me" I roll my eyes as hunt through my bag.

"I'll be thanking you when you put some more petrol in my car" he says and stop and glance over at him. He has one hand on the wheel as he rubs his chin with the other, looking straight ahead.

"And why would I do that?" I raise an eyebrow and he glances from the road and me several times.

"Cause I've probably just wasted half the tank just sitting back there" he nods behind him making me frown.

"Why would you have your car running whilst you wait? Are you fucking dumb?" I laugh lightly at his stupidity which he only rolls his eyes at. I pass him his sandwich and try not to laugh as he tucks into it.

"I'm surprised how good your sandwich making skills are" he hums. I search through my bag again to distract myself from laughing as he takes another bite.

"Really? That bread is mouldy actually" I admit and next thing I know he's spitting bread all over his lap.

"What?" He looks at me with wide eyes before he tries to go back to driving after brushing it off his leg.

"Yeah I thought it would be funny to use up the mouldy bread that was at the bottom of the bread bin to make your sandwich" I admit as I take a bite from my own fresh one.

"What the fuck? Why would you do that?" He sighs as the window next to rolls down before he throws the sandwich out the window.

"Cause it's funny, but here I made you a proper one too" I put my hand in my bag and pull out the other one I made him.

"Well this makes up for everything doesn't it?" He rolls his eyes as he takes it off me.

"Yeah I should hope so" I reply and he shakes his head.

"How are you not hungover?" He asks after he asks me how I'm feeling.

"Cause I didn't drink as much as you 'Mr I think your beautiful when you smile" I tease and he frowns looking at quickly as I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"Shit, I said that?" He sighs, his cheeks flushing a little reddish.

"Yep" I laugh lightly.

"Fucking hell" he laughs along with me.

"It was funny actually" I admit. I knew he didn't mean it when he sent it but I didn't mind. I think that's why he didn't seem to care a lot now too.

"So-" I pull out my sketch pad and pencil knowing there's quite a bit to go until we get into the city so some ideas seem to be a good idea right now.
"Ideas, throw them at me" I say as I take a bit of my sandwich at the same time as Harry.

"Poutine on a bike"

"What? Harry what the fuck? Poutine?" I look at him strangely as he eats some of his sandwich trying not to laugh.

"Yeah Poutine"

"I'm not even going to ask what the fuck your talking about- I meant ideas about the project" I roll my eyes before hitting his arm as he laughs about Poutine.