Hands (Cleanish Version)

Tieran's first thought after he ran from Payne and Stryker was to go and screw Chance. As he ran to the slave quarters quiet sobs and big round tears poured from him. Tieran stopped to take a breather. He had to gather his wits about himself. He could not go to Chance and screw the poor boy's brains out. No matter how much he ached. No matter how abysmal the situation with Payne is, he would not, could not take it out on the sweet slave boy. "Monsters, my life is going down the drain." He whimpered to himself. Then backtracked to his own place, maybe he could sleep tonight. But after what happened today he highly doubt it. 

The weeks slowly ambled on for Tieran. Sometimes he forgets to eat. Sometimes he forgets to get out of bed. But today he knew he has to eat and get up because this particular day was special. It is Payne's birthday. He did not care what Stryker would do or say. He wanted a chance to wish him a happy birthday and finally say goodbye. Deep down in his soul he knew Payne was gone. And he needed to mourn the Payne he once knew. Hopefully Stryker would understand that. 

*** 

Stryker kept his word about training Payne to only get aroused from his touch. That day was one of the most excruciatingly painful, agonizingly blissful days Payne has every had. The following day Payne could barely move but he honestly did not care. He was so thoroughly fucked and bruised and scarred he grinned the entire day. 

The five men came back as they said they would, minus Tieran. No surprise to Stryker and he was not going to make a big deal of it. The day started with Stryker touching and caressing Payne all over his body. He needed to learn the feel of his hands. Also Stryker did not put anything on his cock. He wanted to see when it would become aroused and if he came. Stryker did tell Payne he was not to come at all, but Stryker did not believe that would happen in reality his boy is such a slut it was funny.  

Stryker walked towards the men and in a hushed voice told them what he wanted them to do. "First of all I need all of you to touch him. Everywhere. Do it nice and gentle how I did it. After one minute Chalan you stay and feel and rub him over. Depending on his reaction I will tap you and send Raze on over, yeah? Next will be Thorn. Following Thorn will be Reznor and finally Finnick. However, before Reznor goes I am going to him. Yeah? We all on?" All the males nodded their heads and on Stryker's command they circled around a kneeling unsuspecting Payne and ravaged his body.  

Payne suddenly felt hands all over. There seemed to be feeling every part of him. One on his rod another had their hand on his sack. Someone had a finger poking and circling his rear. Then various other hands just roaming his body pulling at his nipples, circling his lips, even ghosting down his cheek. The only sounds in the room were his moans and cries when a sensitive area was touched upon. Or an intake of breath when some light tugging caught him off guard. He felt his cock inflating and suddenly realized he needed to remove himself from the picture. He needed to feel as if was floating above and watching himself as if watching a play. Payne decided it was a lot more difficult to obtain that aloofness when he only felt pleasure. He had to try.  

Suddenly the caresses stopped and Payne whimpered. Stryker chuckled at his boy's wantonness. In order to get Payne's dick to shrink Stryker decided he would use Clamp It. It was a tool he used to train his pony boys. It looked like to metal sticks held together by a spring. On each clip a long sharp needle would be placed in the little hole on the clamp. He then clamps the tool on to his balls and the pierce and the tightness causes a rapid deflation. Hopefully Payne won't get turned on by this. Without a word he got the clamp ready and gingerly placed it on Payne's balls. A lurid scream wailed from Payne's mouth eliciting a small smirk from Stryker. "Boy," He gruffly says, "Quiet. I did not tell you to utter a sound." 

In a shaky voice he replied, "Yes, Master." Tears fell from his eyes. Stryker looked at the boy's dick and it went limp. "Excellent. This is what I will do every time you get hard. However, if you can show me that you can control it and lose the erection I won't use it on you. Yeah?" 

With a muffled voice he replied, "Yes, Master. I will try. Thank you." 

All hands were on him again and he struggled not to get aroused. Suddenly he felt a chill immerse him. All the hands gone except for a pair. Right off he knew they were not Stryker's. They were way to small and to smooth. Payne made sure his dick did not rise. After what seemed like an eternity those hands were gone and were substituted for another. These hands seemed close in size to his Master. His dick began to swell. But right before it got full on hard a finger pried into his ass. He knew that was not Stryker now. It deflated at a rapid rate. The finger seemed to narrow and the nail a little to long. 

Stryker watched his boy being touched by Raze. After about thirty seconds rage swirled through Stryker. Payne was at half mast. He walked toward them but as he walked he noticed the boy's piece withered. He smiled to himself. He specifically chose Raze because his hands were quite similar to his own. He will need to ask Payne what made him realize the hands were not Stryker's. 

The finger popped out and a third set fell upon his highly aroused and sensitive body. These started tugging at his nipples getting them nice and hard. Then a finger smoothed down each nub causing a visible shiver in Payne. His mind became muddled. He couldn't hold back his erection. He tried to feel the hands but all he felt was blissful mind numbing sensations. He was about to explode when a cold metal collided with his dick and suddenly it went limp as a noodle. He screamed out from the feel of the device. A few tears leaking from under his blindfold.  

"I'm sorry Stryker," his voice wavered. I knew it they did not belong to you but the way it felt..." 

A cold, hushed yet very angered voice echoed in his ears. "I don't care how nice and tingly it feels," he sneered. "You don't come unless it is me and I say you can." 

Payne sensed Stryker walked away from him, but before he knew what was happening he was lain over Stryker's lap. "This is your punishment for getting hard under someone else's hand, do you understand?" Stryker told him. 

"Yes, Master." He whispered back. Thump. The first blow came from Stryker's own palm onto his boy's cute ass. Payne counted a total of ten excruciatingly hard whacks before a pause. "That is what my right hand feels like, boy. Got that?" He smirked as he looked down at his work. Payne's left cheek now had his palm on it blazing in a bright red. He struck again, ten strokes to his right cheek using his left hand. Payne whimpered and whined. His ass felt way to hot. Leaning closer to his boy's ear he said, "That is my left. You get hard again with someone else and the count goes up to twenty each side." Stryker snickered rubbed Payne's ass to soothe it a bit. Before he let him go he felt Payne's dick to be rock hard a dripping clear juices. Smiling he pushed Payne down back on the floor. "Kneel." Payne did. His cock jerked up and bounced on his flat belly. With a wicked look in his eyes Stryker brought the device over to Payne to let him feel it close to his dick. 

Payne shivered. He knew what that horrid clamp thing did. Working as hard as he could thinking of the most undesirable things he could fathom, slowly he got his cock limp. 

"Good boy." Stryker called out to him. 

Stryker changed his plan. He let all five go and then had them begin again. It seemed like the only hands that elicited a reaction from Payne's cock was Raze. At this point the boys each took three turns with him. Thus, Payne's last punishment was sixty swats. After the last boy went Stryker put Raze back to work. Payne's dick started to fill but suddenly it lay limp hanging down between his legs. 

Payne could not take much more before he would explode. Another pair of hands. Please he begged to himself let it be Stryker. Argh. He screamed in his head in fury. The nipple guy. Stupid thing. Go down, go down, go down. Payne willed himself to not become aroused. Finally the hands came off most likely bright red and puffy nubs. His head leaned forward just a bit in defeat. Another set of hands slid down his face, he could hardly feel them. The hands massaged his shoulders for a bit then slowly worked there way down his heaving chest. They came off him for a moment and each hand took his painful nub, gave it a little twist then flicked at them. Slowly the hands drifted down. His cock filling. Hands stopped at his hips. They gently kneaded him causing him to become unglued. After a moment Payne smiled, tilted his head up and breathily whispered, "Master." 

Stryker slid his hands down the boy to his raging hard rod. He placed a single finger on the vein underneath and gently skimmed it all the way to the tip. Payne's breathing turned into panting and as soon as Stryker engulfed his aching cock thick streams of white cream jetted out. Payne collapsed onto Stryker as he pet his head murmuring "what a good boy you are. Now you know and won't come again from another hand. Right? My slutty baby boy."