Stomach Tied in Knots

Forcefully he shoved his weeping cock into the tight dry ass convulsing in front of him. A gut curdling screech, terrifyingly mangled in its growth, emerged from the deepest gash of his soul and scorched through his body until it reached his lips and echoed throughout the barren land into the other boy's already ringing ears. A few more thrusts occurred before the sound eventually sank into his brain. As soon as his brain caught up with the sound his actions were causing the troubled boy his hard, unrelenting lunges of his soaked dick stopped and terror bloomed in his eyes. Big, round tears swelled then dripped down his face as the realization to what he was doing and to whom he was doing it to invaded him. Embarrassment, frustration and humiliation shot through him. Wanting to run from the sweet boy that never harmed a living thing in his whole miserable life because he was borne a slave and to follow every order given without concern for his own well being truly was not an option. He would need to face him, somehow, apologize and explain. Even though slaves needed nothing of the sort he could never forgive himself if he didn't try to explain. The memories of a couple hours before bombarded him as if a million fists pummeled his head to mush. And right now he considered mush over remembrance.

Walking to Stryker's abode was easy. Getting anywhere close to an opening would be the hard part. But Tieran had a plan. He found a narrow piece of hardened animal pelt on his journey to the dwelling. He needed to find a way to get Payne out of the clutches of the pony trainer. Nothing good would come of Payne's sale to a mad man who Tieran knew just wanted to use, abuse and then dump his rotting corpse after he had his fun. Tieran wanted to be the one for Payne. So many years of denying how much he wanted his friend was over. And even though Payne said no because of the law in this monster awful Community he knew he would find a way around it if Payne would let him.  

*** 

Payne woke sometime later with his insides aching, his hips black and blue and his lips bright red and puffy. He blinked, trying to figure out what happened. He looked around the room noticing it was not his. Getting nervous he delved into his head trying to recall what happened and why his body was a bundle of nervous energy. He tried to stretch out but quickly realized his arms were bound behind him and legs tethered by a short rope. Stryker must have released him from the bar that held his arms apart sometime during his sleep. Stryker. Him and Stryker fucked. Hard. Fast. Delirious. Quickly raising his head he looked over to see Stryker sprawled out sleeping like the dead. 

Suddenly more memories flooded back to him. Gideon giving him to Stryker, Stryker fucking him ruthlessly, collars and cuffs adorning him. He closed his eyes remembering the feel of Stryker's dick inside him. The pleasure of his orgasm yet not actually coming. He looked down to see the angry cock staring at him bright with fury wanting to unload the spunk that accumulated. He sighed. All of a sudden he recalled something Stryker mentioned to him about sleeping. Payne shivered. He was not sure if he shivered from the thought of having to sleep like an animal at the base of the bed or from a punishment if he did not. Thinking his body may not like being punished so soon after recovering from the bacteria and the sex he scrambled down to the foot of the bed and crawled into a small ball at Stryker's feet. Feeling a touch more relaxed his heavy lids closed and he fell back to sleep. 

Stryker woke from his deep sleep with a new sense of life. He was rejuvenated and longed for his next interlude with Payne. His eyes closed for a moment going through the events from the previous night. Before he opened them up he reached out to where Payne was to tug him in for a long, voracious kiss. When his arm went over to the other side of the bed he noticed an empty coldness grasp him. His eyes jerked open to see the bed empty. "What the fuck?" He mumbled under his breath. While squirming to get up he felt something hot and heavy pressed against his feet. A realization swarmed his brain and his now pulsating cock. The boy must have woke and moved to where he told him he should sleep for now on.