Chapter 26: Keep quiet

Start from the beginning

"Not really. I know another way."

"What are talking-oh no. You aren't gonna do that."

"Listen. Tomorrow before it gets light out and everyone wake up, we are gonna come back here and call him. I'm not gonna hand myself over just yet, I'm gonna wait and try to make a deal with him first. But if we can't make a deal, then I will hand myself over. I'm not letting anyone get hurt."

"But it's their instincts to protect their Luna."

"I don't care. It's not gonna happen Stephan. And Axel does not know about this." He looked hesitant but nodded. "Good. Now come on,belts head back.

"Okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How many time do I have to say in sorry?" Axel pleaded.

"Hmm, I don't know....a lot!" I said back at him with my arms crossed.

"Please stop being mad at me. I don't like it when you are mad at me."

"Well too bad. You didn't tell me, I don't understand why you didn't. It involves me, I have a right to know."

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to protect you Skylar."

"I don't care! I can protect myself. I just want to know why you didn't tell me."

"I'm trying to protect you! You are mine and mine only. I don't like what sharing what's mine." He pulled me close and inhaled my scent.

I pulled back a little to look at him. "Axel, I will be fine. I can protect myself, and he won't get me."

"Still. But until he is caught, you will not be going anywhere. Well you can't anyway because you are still on bed rest."

I glared at him. "Jerk." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked amused.

"Uh nothing!" I said and climbed into the bed. He climbed in next to me and laughed. "That's what I thought. Come on. It's getting late, lets go to bed."

"Okay okay. I love you."

"I love you too Skylar." He smiled. We kissed for about 10 seconds before he pulled away looking frustrated.

"You okay?" I asked him softly.

"Ya. Someone is calling downstairs for me. So I'll be right back soon. Go to sleep, I love you kitten."

"Okay. And I love you too." I said. He gave me one more kiss before going downstairs. Wonder what that is about. Oh well. I closed my eyes, and let darkness come over me.

~~~~~~~~~

Axel

"What? What is so important that you had to call me downstairs for Stephan?" I yelled/whispered to him.

"Uh well you see alpha. Skylar is planning in talking to Tyler." Stephan said nervously.

"WHAT?!" Crap, I mean what?!" I whispered.

When you told me to go get her and bring her back, she was upset. So I started talking to her and she made me tell her what you guys talked about. Sorry for telling her."

I sighed. "It's fine. Carry on."

He nodded before starting again. "She told about how she wants me to go to the same clearing tomorrow before it gets light and everyone is still sleeping. And when we get there, she is gonna make a deal with him, but if he doesn't take the deal, then she will willingly had herself over to him so no one gets hurt."

I froze. My wolf was whining at the though of Tyler having Skylar. I don't like sharing what is mine, and Skylar belongs to me. Not Tyler, never has never will. He has caused her life to be hell, and it stops now. "So if he doesn't take the deal, then she will hand herself over?"

"Correct." He confirmed.

"Okay. I'm gonna have her call him, and I want you to be with her every second tomorrow. Her calling him might be the only way we will know where is he at. But, if he doesn't take the deal, I'm gonna have more guards follow her. But they will far enough away so she can't detect them. I want him captured, and don't kill him. I want to be able to do that myself. Tell the guards that, because I know a couple want him dead just as much as I do for harming their Luna. I also want Jake and Cody dead too. But I have to talk to Jordan about Cody before I do anything."

"Sounds good."

"I want you to tell me everything she tells you. Everything you know if the situation and report back to me." I said using my alpha voice.

"Yes alpha." He nodded.

"Okay. Thankyou Stephan. You are dismissed."

"You're welcome alpha." He bowed then left. I made my way upstairs and laid back down in my bed. I pulled Skylar into my chest and put her head on my shoulder. She smiled and snuggled closer to me in her sleep. Don't worry Skylar. Tyler isn't going to touch you, and he won't make it our alive. I will destroy him once I see him, I will always keep you safe princess, I promise. I love you so much. I closed my eyes. And let sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just had to rewrite half of this chapter all over again. Ugh. Anyway lol. I have good news!! :) you guys have gotten me over 200 votes AND over 8,000 reads :) do you know how happy I am right now because of you guys?! Lol :) well, I am extremely happy haha :)

Keep it up! It means a lot :) thankyou all so so soo much! Byes!

S.W.