Chapter 20: I need your help

Skylar's POV-

Elyse and I finished our breakfast and I ran up to my room to grab my phone. I was walking down the stairs when I called Jordan.

"Hello?" Jordan asked.

"Hey it's me." I said.

"Oh hey Sky. How are you?"

"Ehh, under house arrest still."

"You too? Even Taylor and Katie are under house arrest. Me as well."

"Oh wow."

"Ya. It's aweful!"

"I know how ya feeling."

She laughed. "Did you need something?"

"Ya I had this weird dream last night, and Elyse and I don't get it. So gather up all the girls and put me on speaker. I'll go find Elyse and do the same."

"Okay." I made my way down stairs and put the phone on speaker. I placed it down on the kitchen counter and called Elyse over.

"Hey girl." Taylor said. "So what's this about a dream that you had last night?" I explained the dream and told them what Elyse and I were discussing about after it.

"Hmm, that's weird dude. Do you think he was gonna kiss you or something?" Katie asked.

"That's the thing. I don't know." I replied.

"It would have to be a kiss. What else could he have done?"

"That's what I thought. But Skylar said it was a dream, so anything could have happened. He could have kissed her, marked her, or anything." Elyse finished.

"Elyse is right. It was a dream, and anything could happen in a dream." Taylor stated. She has a point. Anything could happen.

"But what I don't get.." I paused thinking. "Is the dress. What does the dress have to do about it, and the clearing. I've never been there before. But if I have, I certainly don't remember it."

"Think hard Sky. Maybe if you think hard enough, you will remember the clearing. But I don't know about the dress." Elyse said to me. I guess it's worth a shot. I think as hard as I could.

I kept thinking and thinking. I think of the trees, how the sun was positioned, the clouds. Anything I could think of. Then it comes to me.

"Guys! I know that clearing!" I yelled.

"Where is it?!" They all yelled in unison.

"That was the clearing where I first met Tyler..." I replied quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I'm really sorry it's short. I don't have a lot of free time. And food is coming haha. :) I'm really hungry. But anyway. You guys got me to 2,000 readers! You are awesome! Love you all!

Oh! Has anyone checked out The Hunter's Mate for me? :) check it out! Bye!

-S.W.