Chapter 5: Game on!

After Faith and I had a little talk about the plan, I was heading back downstairs to inform Jordan about our little bet and to tell her the plan. As I was making my way downstairs, I see Jordan walk out of the bathroom. I run up to her and stop her to tell her about the bet and the plan that Faith came up with. "Oooh this is exciting! You are so gonna win this bet." Jordan states.

"Ya but I don't know if the plan will work."

'Of course it will work! After all I came up with it' my wolf says. I just roll my eyes at her and continue listening to Jordan. "I mean come on Sky, it's gonna work. Male wolves are extremely possessive and protective over their mates. And he's gonna be 10x more protective and possessive because he's an alpha. We just got to get you to flirt with another guy right in front him, and then ta da! He's gonna kiss you and want to mark you! Then there, you win the bet, and we get to go shopping!!" She screamed while jumping up and down clapping her hands. I had to admit, she was right. It will suck for him more. Maybe this plan will work after all.

We both made our way into the living room and started eating with the others. I could feel Axel's eyes on me the entire time I ate, while his and my parents talked to each other. I looked up at him and smirked. Then I looked over at Jordan who was eating beside me and we both started laughing. We got many weird looks from everyone, including Axel. He had no idea what was going to happen at school tomorrow. Because that's the day that the plan will start into action.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I heard my phone going off, so I decided to look at it and I saw I have a message from Jordan.

From: Jordan

Hey! Are you ready for this plan to start into action?!

From: Skylar

Oh yeah! Hopefully this will work.

From: Jordan

I'm sure it's gonna work.

From: Skylar

I hope so. I gotta get ready see you at school!

And with that, I put my phone down and got ready for school. I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I got my light blue ripped short shorts, a black V-neck, and my silver sandals. With my outfit on, I went to the bathroom to do my usual hair and makeup routine. After I was satisfied with the results, I made my way to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Hey baby si-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING!? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL LIKE THAT!?" Carter yells.

"Umm ya? What's wrong with my outfit now?" I I replied. You see, since he is the soon-to-be alpha, and my brother, he is extremely protective of me, and has to make sure all my outfits are 'little sis material.'

"No, I don't think so. You need to march you ass back up those stairs and change. Your shirt is way to low, and you shorts and way to short."

"That's why they are called short shorts, and my shirt is suppose to be like that. It's called a V-neck!"