Chapter 9: Blonde haired boy returns

Welp, thought I would tell you. We got a little texting war in this chapter! Can you guess who it's between?? (: looks like you gotta read it and find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived home from the rink. I was mostly quiet during the car ride because I was thinking really hard. I was debating if I should tell Axel or not. I mean, I want to tell him because he's my mate, but I don't want him getting mixed in with my problem. I was thinking so hard that I didn't realize we arrived back at my house. "You coming Skylar?" Austin asked.

"Huh? Oh ya. Uh, I'm coming." I said while running past them and locking myself in my room. I slid underneath the covers and tried to forget about him. My phone buzzed and that snapped me out of my thoughts.

From: Unknown

You looked really cute today skating with that guy. Is he your mate or something?

From: Skylar

Yes he is my mate, what's it to you? And how did you find me?!

From: Unknown

He won't be for long. I'm your mate! We decided this when we were younger, that I was gonna be your mate and no one else's Sky! And I have also been watching you for awhile (;

From: Skylar

We were younger then. It was like 5 years ago. Let it go! And stay away from me, my mate, and my friends and family Tyler!

From: Unknown

I don't want your friends and family. I just want Axel out of the way so we can finally be together. Then, you can be Luna of my pack. We will rule together.

From: Skylar

You leave him alone!! He didn't do anything! And why would I be Luna of your pack when I'm already Luna of my pack. So with that being said, you can just LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND EVERYONE ELSE!!

From: Unknown

WHAT!? How are you already a Luna?! I thought Axel's dad was still the alpha!

From: Skylar

Nope. Axel has been the alpha for quite some time. If you were smart, which you aren't. You would have known that.

From: Unknown

Whatever. If you want him to stay alive, tell him to stay out of my way. I'm getting you no matter what. Whether you like it or not! So, until then princess. (;

No....he can't hurt Axel. If I would have just stayed with him, he wouldn't be in danger. I better explain who Tyler is to you guys. He was my boyfriend, keyword: WAS. We dated for a year, and he was an only child. So that met he would be alpha of his dad's pack when he got old enough. He told me he loved me, and I said it back. I don't really know what I felt, but I did like him a lot. He told me that when he got older and he was the alpha, that he would want me to be with him all the way, to be his Luna. I agreed because I thought it was cool, but I also thought that it wasn't going to happen, so why not right? I told Jordan about it and asked for her opinion. Little did I know, that he and one of his friends were listening through the door of Jordan's room. His friend, Cody, was Jordan's cousin. They weren't in the same pack because Jordan was in my pack.

Anyway, I was talking to Jordan and I told her that I didn't want to be Luna with him. I thought we were going to fast. I heard a growl and Jordan's door got busted down. Saying that Tyler was angry was an understatement. He was enraged. Tyler told Cody to get Jordan out of the room. So when Cody forced Jordan out of the room, he stalked his way over to me. He beat me, and yelled at me telling me how I was disrespectful to him, and how I was stupid for deciding against being with him in the future. I dated him for about 2 years and he would always beat me until I said yes. I never did though, and I kept thinking I was stupid for it. But I didn't want an abusive mate. Every time we went out for a date, he would always bring me up to his room and would ask me questions about why I said no. And if I said something he didn't like (which was every answer I gave) he would hit or kick me. I never told anyone because he said he would kill me. But we both had alpha blood so I could maybe take him, but he was older and stronger. I finally broke up with him the day my pack moved, and I never saw him since. And now 5 years later, he found me.

"Skylar babe? Are you in here?" Axel said knocking on my door. I got up and opened the door, then went to go sit back down on my bed. Once I saw him, I broke down. He came sprinting over to me and lifted me up so he could set me on his lap. He just held me with his arms around me and let me cry into his chest without letting me go. His grip tightened and he kissed the top of my head. "I love you. I will always love you forever. Please tell me what's wrong?" He cooed into my ear. I looked up at him and saw sadness, worry, and anger in his beautiful, big brown eyes. I stopped crying and took a deep breath. I tried to get off his lap, and he wouldn't let me go. I gave up and just sat there instead of trying to get off. I told him the whole story.

After I told him the story and told him that that was who I saw at the mall, he was fuming. He was so pissed off at Tyler. He held me tighter when I started crying again. "Please be honest with me. Did he talk to you?" I looked up and nodded. I could feel Axel's body stiffen. "How did he talk to you?" He said through gritted teeth.

"He texted me. But I don't know how he got my number. I changed it when we moved here." I said still crying.

"Let me see the messages." His face was serious now. I grabbed my phone and showed him the messages. "Who the hell does he think he is scaring my kitten like that and making her cry?!" He said to no one in particular.

"Axel just calm down, we can work-"

"No! How can I calm down when you are crying and scared?! He can't do that to you!" He said putting me down on the bed, and getting up to leave. I jumped in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck while I smashed my lips onto his perfect pink ones. He responded quickly and held onto my waist and put my legs around his waist. We pulled apart begging for air. "Axel. Lets not worrying about this right now. I don't want to think about it, I just want to forget it."

"Okay kitten. Fair enough."

"Ugh, kitten? Really?" I said laughing.

"Yep." He said smiling putting emphasizes on the 'p'. I just rolled my eyes and kissed him again. I gasped when I felt my back hit the bed, and he took advantage of my open mouth and plunged his tongue into it. He stopped not wanting to get to far, or else he would lose control of his wolf. And I could tell he was about to come out. His once brown eyes, turned into a glowing gold color. It was pretty hot though. "Axel, I'm ready. Please, I love you and I alway will." I said looking up at him smiling.

He was shocked at first then smiled at me. He kissed me again and ripped my shirt off along with his. Like literally, RIPPED my shirt off. And that was my favorite shirt... He pressed his body to mine and....well lets just say we completed the mating process that night. And it felt AMAZING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys guess right about who the person was texting Skylar? And Axel and Skylar are fully mated now! Yay! Haha. Thankyou guys for reading and voting. Keep it up! Next chapter will be up soon. Love you guys! You are the best.