Chapter 11: The ceremony

This chapter will just be Skylar's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my nap and decided to take a shower. I tried getting up but I couldn't. I looked over and saw Axel sleeping peacefully. Too bad I had to ruin it to go take a shower. Hehe. I thought of a plan. I didn't know if it will work, but it's worth a shot. I sat up the best I could and screamed at the top of my lungs. Axel's eyes shot open and he quickly got up in front of me looking around my bedroom for any danger. "Babe! Are you okay?!" He asked still looking around.

"Ya I'm fine. I needed to take a shower and you wouldn't get up." I said laughing.

"So you screamed and almost gave me a heart attack just so you could take a shower?"

"Ya pretty much." I said giving him a quick kiss and hopping in the shower. After my shower, I got my clothes, hair, and makeup ready for the ceremony. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5 o'clock. My dad told me that after Carter was announced alpha, he would announce mine and Spencer's mate tonight as well. I grabbed Axel's hand so we could go downstairs and eat before we have to go.

We were done eating and met everyone outside. A couple minutes later, the last people coming to our pack house came, and we started the ceremony. We all cheered when Carter became alpha. My dad also introduced mine and Spencer's mate right afterwards. Both of the packs cheered for all of us. Now it's time to go meet my mate's parents...

We were walking off the stage when a couple came up to us. They looked like they were in their early 40s maybe. I could tell they were Axel's parents because he looked so much like his father. "Hello son. So this must be the famous Skylar you told me about." His father said smiling at me.

"She is beautiful. I didn't know she was this pretty!" His mom said giving me a hug. I was extremely nervous that they wouldn't accept me. But I don't have to worry about that anymore. My father and mother came over and all of started talking about random stuff. His parents are really funny and nice to be with. Axel's mother, Sarah, was telling us a story about Axel when he was younger, and his face was best red. "Mom.....stop it. You're embarrassing me." Axel said whining. I started to laugh but was cut short when I saw someone staring at me. My body tensed up and Axel looked down at me with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Ya I'm fine." I looked up and saw him smirking. He turned around and walked back in the forest. I decided to mind-link Carter. 'Hey, do you have patrols out?'

'Ya why?' He answered back sounding worried.

'Have them do a sweep of the southwest forest.'

'Okay. Is something wrong?'

'Ya. Everything is fine.'

'Sky. Something is obviously wrong if you're asking me to have them look.'

'Please just ask them. I will tell you later, not here.'

'Okay. Promise me you will tell me.'

'Promise.' I said back to him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Axel's voice came into my head. "Skylar!"

"Ya sorry. I was talking to Carter." Everyone looked at me with concern but just shrugged it off.

"About what?"

"Nothing." I mentally slapped myself in the forehead. I answered that way to quickly.

"You are telling me when we get back inside."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No." He said with his really serious face. I sighed and nodded. About 2 hours later, the last people finally left. Everyone headed inside, even Axel's parents. I don't know why though. I guess my parents were being friendly. "Okay Skylar. Spill. Now." My dad said.

"You told him?!" I yelled at Carter.

"I had too! I know you Skylar. You don't just randomly ask for a sweep through the forest unless there's something ACTUALLY there!" He yelled back. I sighed and started to cry. Axel came by my side and held me in his arms. I looked up at them after a couple of minutes. And they all looked worried. I finally broke the silence and told them who I saw.

"I saw...Tyler." I said. My brothers and Axel looked pissed. I could see why Axel would be, but not why my brothers are pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonder why her brothers are pissed. Do they know something that Skylar doesn't know? Dun dun dun..! I will update tomorrow. :) are you excited? I know I am! Keep Redfin and voting! Thankyou (: