I jerked away, then stood up.

"I'm sorry for frightening you, Yuki," I said stiffly.

Yagari turned and saw me himself. I felt his eyes take in my appearance, and his lip curled in disgust.

"Mara... You have really become a Pureblood, haven't you?"

A wave of anger went through me at his cruel words, and I found myself letting the restraints on my emotions break.

Darkness clung to me, and my eyes were lusting a fiery red color. Wind whipped around me, lifting my hair and skirt around my legs. The pond froze solid, as did the ground. I felt fire gather in my hands, and the trees trembled.

"Shut. Up," I hissed, feeling my hair rise. I kept my gaze on Yagari, but spoke to Yuki, "Yuki, you should leave before things get violent."

Yuki backed away and I felt her run away. Zero stayed where he was, frozen in place.

"Zero... Kaien... You should move," I stated, as calmly as I could, and Zero immediately hightailed it to wherever he was going. Kaien however, wasn't so complying.

"Semara, you really should calm yourself," He said gently.

"No," I replied, "If he wants to say things like that, he should learn the consequences."

Yagari looked surprised at how angry I was. I was overreacting a bit, but the empathic incident had made my emotional control fly out the window. I let my ice wrap around his feet, and the wind picked up a bit.

Yagari pulled his gun up and pointed it at me. I immediately dropped everything, extinguishing the fire and melting the ice. The air was still once more.

"I see..." I said, and felt tears well up in my eyes, "I see with whom your allegiance lies. I'm sorry for attacking you. Yagari."

He seemed surprised that I didn't call him Master or Master Yagari, but I didn't take the time to go through his mind. Instead, I turned on my heel and ran to the Moon Dorms.

The party was done by now, and Takuma, Senri, Rima, Ruka, Akatsuki, Hanabusa, and Kaname were all near the staircase. They all looked at me, and I stared steadily back before turning right back around and going outside. I went around to the back and plopped down on the grass.

I laid down on my back, staring up at the crescent moon before closing my eyes. A single tear fell down my cheek, but before it rolled off of my face, someone caught it on their finger.

"What do you want, Kaname?" I asked, my voice a bit strangled.

"Mara..." He said, and suddenly, I was pulled into his hard chest.

My eyes snapped open and I started at his left arm, which was wrapped around me.

"Why must you be so closed off? Why do you hate me?" He asked, sounding despaired.

"I don't... Hate you, Kaname..." I whispered, "I just... Have a lot to deal with."

"Will you let me help you?"

I but my lip at his words, then reluctantly nodded.

He sighed in relief and pulled back. I saw a bright smile on his face, and realized how handsome he looked in the pure moonlight, sitting on the grass with me, smiling. I blushed, but stared steadily at him.

"Um... I need to rest. Goodnight, Kaname," I said, rising.

Kaname nodded, then took my hand and brought it to his lips, reminding me of how he healed Yuki's scrape. I coughed and quickly pulled my hand back, rushing to the dorms. I heard him chuckle a little behind me, just before I shut the door. I hurried up the stairs, a blush still coloring my cheeks. I accidentally bumped into Hanabusa, making both of us fall down the stairs. I closed my eyes and waited for impact, but it never came.