Chapter 8

Hey. I'm keeping this story but you are a oc of mine. You name is rose the rabbit. You are very shy and you cannot change the looks or personality cuz it's important for the future chapters.

___________continue_______________

That night
I went back to the pizzaria to work my night shift. I soon got bored, until a pair of arms wrapped around me and dragged me to an unknown location. I saw the animatronics damaged and shut down. I was about to scream until I felt a sharp pain spread through my chest. My breath got ragged and my vision faded, I knew I was breathing my last breath. Before I was fully gone I caught a glimpse of my killer. He was an old friend of mine. His favourite colour was purple. His name people may ask why, was known as purple guy, but truely his name is Vincent. Why?

As I awoke I felt caged in, like I was forced to stay in some place unknown to me. No wonder that's exactly what it was. I managed to take a stand and walk towards the mirror. I stared at my reflection, my body filled with fear and shock. If I could cry, I would. I looked over my suit once again, not wanting to believe it. I was a magenta pink rabbit.I had green eyes, long pink hair and I wore a knee-length puffy purple skirt. My name makes a alliteration as well. Rose Rabbit. Unlike Chica, I looked like a girl. My cheeks were tinted with a bit of red too. I heard shuffling behind me. I swiftly turned around my hair whipping in the process.

It was too dark for me to see, as soon as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw them.