Chapter 1

The day guard gave me the keys as i walked into the pizzeria and he walked out. I sat in the chair in the office, today was my second day as a security guard. My first night was very easy, apparently the animatronic animals were meant to move, or so I have heard from a friend, Mike Schmidt, he was the night guard before me. I looked at the cameras seeing the gang in their places, *sigh*" this is so boring, there is no action whatsoever", i looked at the cameras, which were suddenly all blurry and static like.
"Why do you bother looking on that thing?" Someone whispered behind me making me freeze in place. It was 3:00 am and I had 60% of power, yet, everything went pitch black. Someone grabbed me from behind, I managed to wriggle out of their grip and do a foot sweep, making him/her fall over. "Ouch, what the hell?" "well sorry, you shouldn't sneek up on people like that, anyway, Who are you? you shouldn't be here after hours." Hehe I thought you wouldn't be able to recognise me, I'll give you a hint, Bunny. >:-)" "wait, Bonnie?" "Ha I thought you would never be able to guess" "what are you going to do to me?" "Youl find out soon enough, (y/n) (l/n)" " wait, how did you know my name?" "What? Did you think I wouldn't find out a beautiful lady's name?" He said, smirking, making you blush madly.