Chapter 2

He stared at me as I bumped into someone behind me I turned around to see who it was, it was a girl, around the same age as me, she had blonde hair, purple eyes and she wore a yellow shirt and a yellow skirt also wore yellow flat shoes. Yellow wings we're on her back, making her look like an angel. "Hi are you ok, you look like you have seen a ghost hehe" she said. "Yeah I'm fine, so your chica I'm guessing" "yep, and I see you have already met Bonnie, what happened to you anyway Bonnie, you look like you just fell over" chica said Bonnie replied "well she footsweeped me, so that explains it" "yeah sorry about that, I took karate lessons when I was younger, so I have quick reactions when people do that, and you scared me. So what Did you expect me to do?" "Well when you put it that way I guess your right and apology accepted" I turned around to look what the time was as the bell rang letting me know that it was time to go and my shift was over, I turned around to find Bonnie and Chica was gone. I grabbed my stuff and headed out, I looked at the stage, seeing Bonnie Freddy and Chica in their spot and I just about saw Foxy in his cove peeking out. "Well see you guys tonight" I said as I unlocked the doors and headed out. As I got home, I got into the shower then got into bed for an hour or two of sleep.

My Sweet Bunny (Bonnie x female)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें