Chapter 22 Busted

(Ari's POV)
I sat there wondering what to tell her. "Well.." She says not losing her patients. "Do you want the short version or the long which one will make me in less in trouble" I chuckle trying to lighten up the mood. "Oh your in enough trouble that it doesn't matter, so tell me the long one so I know EVERYTHING" she tells me. I take a deep breath. Well after the sene at the mayors office I got up and went to the downtown aria and found my self at Granny's  and I was going to text you... But then I thought that it was childish and I didn't need to check in every five minutes hell in almost 16" as I say the last part quietly. Lana then gives me a 'look' so I keep going. I'm already in trouble can't make it anymore worse. So I continue, "well I sat in one of the booths and start playing on my phone. Then the jerk came and through me out." I say with out letting her know what fully happened at Granny's. "Oh more then that happened tell me ALL" she said calmly. "Nope that's it" I tell her knowing  that if I told her what really happen I would be grounded for months.
(Lana's POV)
I know that Ari isn't telling me everything and she will refuse to tell me what happened at Granny's. "Ari Mariá" I tell her trying to keep calm. It's funny that she has the same middle name as me. It's funny I would be in fear when my mom used 'Mariá' and now I'm using it and I see the worry that she is trying to hide. "It's probably in your best interest if you don't lie strays to my face, now keep talking" I tell her getting more serious. "Well at first he asked me to leave and I told him to...." She trails off. "What did you say to the man" I ask raising and eyebrow. "I would rather not repeat it to you.." She answered quietly. "Ok we can skip that part, what else did you do" I asked. "Then he asked me to leave again, and I tell him that I'm your kid, he had a great come back because after I said that he replied with 'and I'm Obamas uncle' it was the best" she starts laughing. I chuckle  a bit because that was actually very good. "So then he asked you to leave and you refuse so they personally remove you right" I ask. " yep that's about it.. but I'm going to be honest and tell you that might have called him some names as they were moving me" she blushes. "Are those  word you don't want to tell me" I ask already knowing the answer. "Yes Ma'm" she said "so that's all that happened. Even though I already knew about the texts to Fred. "Yes" she said giving me a weak smile. "You you didn't like..I don't know text anyone before you texted me" I ask giving her a smile. "Did Fred tell you.. That bitch.." Looking at me after knowing what she said. "What did you call him" I asked shocked. "Um I called him a beautiful man with a beautiful wife..." She says nervously.
(Ari's POV)
I'm in for it so bad. Lana looks down thinking of what to do as punishment. She lifts her head up and looks me right in the eyes. "Ok, first you are going to write an apology to the security guard. I will let you come to set with me because well I want you to. But when we are back here you will have no TV, no phone, no laptop, you are going to stay inside the house, you will do the dishes after every meal unless I tell you other wise, if I hear you swear in side this house, buy god I don't know what I'll do. This grounding is going to be for 5weeks long, I won't make it shorter and I will however make it longer if necessary. Now go out and apologize to Fred. "What I didn't do anything" I exclaim. "Might I remind you of the texts you sent him" she said sternly. "Ohh ya.." I say. I walk out the door and apologize to Fred. When that is done, I turn to look at Lana. " I know that I'm in series trouble with you but thank you." I say with a smile. "For what" she says taken aback. "Thanks for loving me and for not raising your voice or forcing me to talk. You just sat there and listened and that make it easier for me to talk to you. So thank you." She just stands up and gives me a big hug. "I love you to baby" I hear her whisper. "I love you so much  mommy" I whisper back. From hearing that she hugged me even tighter and longer kissing my cheek as I left the room.