Chapter 2 School

"AAARRRIIII time to get up for school. " Mrs Johnson yelled from downstairs. "If I don't move or say anything, maybe she will let me skip school." I tell myself. I hear the sounds of heals climbing up the wooden stairs. I turned over to the side so she can't see my face. "Ari sweetie it's time to get up it's 7 o'clock in the bus comes at 7:30. And I have to go to work early so I can't drop you off." She said starting to get annoyed. "Five more minutes" I said into to my pillow," loud enough to so she could hear. " If you can get ready, and head to school on time, I'll let you watch as much Once Upon a Time as you want when you get home, AFTER you finish all your homework." She said in a sing-song type of voice. Hearing that I sat straight up and got ready at lightning speed. Once Upon a Time is my absolute favorite TV show. I loved how I could relate to most of the characters. Mainly Emma ( Jennifer Morrison) and Regina (Lana Parrilla). I have watched every interview of them that I can find, I follow every one of their accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ect,) I have so many posters and picture, I created a fan account on Instagram dedicated to them, and I write them so many letters. They (Jen and Lana) have literally saved me from suicide. People call it an obsession, I call it a life style.
I get to school and meet up with one of my friends Amy. "AAAMMYY" I yell across the field. Amy is pretty much the only one I talk to at school. Sense I move so much, why build a relationship when it's going to end soon anyways. So we talk and hang out once in a while but that's fine with us. "Going to Biology?" She asks "Ya." I say flatly. "I would so rather be watching OUAT right now. "I like Bio, but Mrs. Daves is SO boring" I groaned. "I know, I have her for 3rd period. She just bugs me." Amy complained. "Now make sure to read chapter two and take good notes we might have a quiz soon" Amy said trying to mimic her oddly cracking voice. I couldn't stop laughing, when Amy and I talk its usually nothing exciting, but we have moment of goofing around. Buy 2:15 I was about to go crazy we had 15 minutes left of class. "So fifteen minutes of class, a 20 minute buss ride, 25-ish minutes of homework, then OUAT FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!" I thought to my self. I smiled a big smile when I thought of OUAT and seeing Lana and Jen's beautiful faces. I started day dreaming about what might happen in the next episode, when my fantasies got cut of by a loud ring. "ITS DONE" I yelled in my head, I ran to the buss and went home.