Tickle Fights R Cool

"Mom? You home?" Gerard called as he opened his front door and lead frank inside before closing the goddamn door behind them.

"In here, Gerard!" She called back, alerting the pair to her location as they made their Way into the kitchen. "Spaghetti sound good? Oh, Frank, hello," she smiled and set down the large spoon she was holding to pull both her son and then Frank into a hug. "Will you be staring for dinner? There's no meat in the spaghetti, I know you're a vegetarian..." She chuckled.

"That's, um, kind of what we wanted to talk about... Can Frank stay?" Gerard asked timidly.

"Of course, I just said he could." She nodded, a smile still held in her welcoming features, "he can stay the night as well, if that's what you're asking..." Ms. Way added, catching into the fact that something more was going on.

"No, I mean... Yes, can he stay for the night? And... Tomorrow night? And maybe... Like, all the nights after that?" Gerard spoke more softly as he glanced at the now stern look gracing his mothers features.

"Are you asking if he can live with us, Gerard?" She didn't seem angry, simply confused.

"Y-yes... His, um... His parents kicked him out because of something he couldn't help or change, and he has no where else t-t go, and he's my best friend... Please?" He begged, seeing his mothers eyes widen as she glanced between the two of them.

"Frank, why did you get 'kicked out' of your home?" Ms. Way glanced at Frank.

"Well, his parents-" Gerard started, but his mother cut him off.

"I was talking to Frank, Gerard. Let him speak for himself." She snapped.

"I... Well- I'm... I'm just gonna be straight up with you, Ms. Way. I am very gay, and my parents are very catholic, and, long story short, I'm not allowed back unless I magically start not liking dick." Frank smiled at Ms. Way who looked at him with concern and understanding etched into her face.

"How old are you again, Frank?"

"Sixteen..." He mumbled, meeting her gaze.

"Alright. Fine. You can stay." She stated, but a smile pulled at her lips as Frank lunged forward and tackled her into a hug.

"Thank you so much... You have no idea how much this means to me..." He breathed, far from being able to let her go.

"I- I think my lack of breath can tell..." She gasped, laughing at the smol emo who soon pulled away and thanked her yet again before turning and jumping, quite literally, onto Gerard.

"Thank you, too... Bestie..." He laughed, refusing to let go as Gerard made his way back to the car to begin to collect Franks stuff.

"Are you planning to let go anytime soon, Frankie?" Gerard laughed as he set the last of Franks things in the guest bedroom- or rather Frank's bedroom, now.

"Hmm... No" and with that, Gerard flopped down on Frank's bed, successfully detaching him before a simple thought struck him, causing him to reach out ever so slightly and tickle the ever loving fuck out of Frank. "Ger-Gerard! S-sto-pp! P-please!" He yelled, roaring with laughter all the while.

"I'll stop if you say the magic word..." Gerard teased.

"I-I al-ready... S-said p-please!" He snorted, trying (and failing) to escape from Gerard's grasp.

"Ah, no, it's not please..." Gerard said ever so calmly.

This went on for a few more minutes before Gerard finally gave in to Frank's pleas and stopped tickling him, "by the way..." The red head giggled, "The magic word is always 'lotion'..." He smirked.

"Oh really? I suppose I'll make mine 'tissues' then," the shorter of the two smiled, not having the energy to laugh again.

---

The two sat on Frank's bed and talked endlessly for what felt like hours, not noticing the clock that ticked from 11pm, to 1am, to 4am. They didn't notice when the hell colored sun began to rise and alert them of the new day, and they didn't notice that they had fallen asleep in each others arms until it was around 11am the next morning.

"Mmm... Gee?" Frank yawned. "What time is it?"

"Mmidowmfushinno..." He mumbled in response, earning a quick knock on the head from Frank, "I said I don't fuckin know... Now lemme sleep... 'M tired..."

"Oh fuck! It's Monday, Gee. We have school... Or, had, rather..."

"No, Frank. It's a teacher work day, remember? No school..." Gerard sighed contentedly before pulling the covers back over his head and attempting to fall back asleep.

"Oh, right... C'mon, wake up, ya dickfuck." Frank ripped the covers off Gerard rather unceremoniously, giggling at Gerard's failure to find another source of warmth.

"Fuck you..." He sighed, sitting up and grabbing his phone from the nightstand. He glanced at it and his throat went dry in seconds. Three missed calls from Bert. Seven texts from Bert. Fuck.

He opened the messages, scanning through quickly-

Bert- hey babe. mall l8r?

Bert- ???????

Bert- an answer wood b gr8 asshole

Bert- fucking answer me you prick!!!!

Bert- fine. i see how it is. u'll pay 4 this i suggest u text me back. it's 4 ur own good.

Bert- didnt answer my call!?!????? really?!?!!??!? fuq u. im coming over tomorrow wether u like it or not.

The last one had been less than five minutes ago.

Bert- otw

He checked the calls, one had been from yesterday, and the other was just before he sent the last text. Fuck. He'd be here any minute. He'd see Frank. He'd know something was up.

"Frank, we gotta go, like now-!" He was cut off by three loud knocks at the front door, and an angry voice calling out 'Gerard?'

It was Bert.

***

Kind of a cliff hanger there lol

An update for you lovelies.

Hope you're all doing well :3

And if you haven't checked it out yet, go read my new story called 'Love Is A Liar's Game'

Two chapters so far and I would love to know what you guys think :D

Ok well that's it. Love ya

Merci pour le Venin...