Gerard's Boxers

Frank didn't talk to Gerard after that. He ignored Gerard's texts, he ignored Gerard at school, hell, he even started riding the bus again. Gerard didn't have the slightest clue as to what he could've done, and after three days of failed attempts at communication and being completely ignored by his best friend, he decided to stop trying and instead put his efforts into his new found relationship.

Bert had been sweet. Too sweet. He was constantly texting Gerard and telling him how much he meant and asking him to come over. Gerard, however, was wary of this and had only agreed to see Bert in public places, as he was not eager to relive what had happened previously, regardless of how frequently Bert had insisted that something like that would never happen again.

Gerard sat at home, continuing to send bullshit excuses to his boyfriend about why he couldn't go out, when in reality, Gerard just didn't feel like putting on pants. He laid on his bed, comic book in hand and earbuds in when the door suddenly burst open, revealing a very agitated Mikey Way.

"Your friend has been knocking on the door for thirty fucking minutes. Will you please go answer it before I rip out my fucking eardrums," Mikey snapped before leaving Gerard's doorway, without closing the goddamn door, and retreating back to his room to continue his nap.

Gerard sighed, standing and wondering who the fuck could possibly be at his door. It was Friday, and of Gerard's few friends, only two could drive- Ray and Bert. Gerard knew Ray had book club and would always call before showing up at his door, and if he had, Mikey would have let him in. He was texting Bert, and Bert was still begging him to come over, so chances are it would have to be someone else.

Gerard paused his music and set down his comic book before standing and stretching and exiting the cave he called his room. He turned the corner and peered through the window to see who was outside, surprise climbing onto his face as he saw none other than Frank Iero.

He pulled open the door and met the shorter boys eyes, mentally cursing himself as he realized he had not remembered to put on pants before answering the door. It wasn't the first time that had happened, though, so he simply shrugged it off and hoped it would go unnoticed.

"Nice boxers..." Frank chuckled, glancing down at Gerard's supernatural themed underwear.

"I-uh... Fucking hell." The red head turned pink as he stepped behind the door slightly, attempting to hide his pale legs and boxers. "What's up?"

"I... I wanted to say I'm sorry for ignoring you the past few days. I've had some shit going on and... Yeah, my bad. Forgive me?" Frank looked down, guilt overriding his features

"Oh... Yeah, it's all good. Consider yourself forgiven. Do you want to come inside?" Gerard smiled as relief washed over franks face and he nodded before stepping past the boxer clad boy and into the Way's home. "We can hang out in my room or out here. It doesn't matter to me..."

"Uh, I don't care. Your room is fine. I doubt Mikey wants to see you in your underwear..." Frank chuckled, earning a smack on the arm from the red head that stood beside him.

The pair stepped into Gerard's room. Gerard flopped face forward onto the bed as Frank simply laughed at his mess of a friend and sat down beside him.

"So... How's life?" The shorter of the two questioned.

"Hmm... It'd be better if I had some coffee, a good movie, and a sleepscarf." Gerard mumbled, barely audible due to the comforter he was speaking into.

"What the fuck is a sleepscarf?"

"You know... A scarf to keep your neck warm while you sleep. Hence, sleepscarf. Actually I just came up with that- pretty good though, right?" Gerard turned and peered up at frank, a slight smirk evident on his lips.

"That's fucking stupid. You could get strangled while you sleep or some shit," the younger of the two pointed out, absolutely positive that any idea Gerard ever had was a poor one. Unless it lasted 12 years and ripped your fucking heart out, of course.

"Fucking-... Fine. Then it'll be the eternal sleepscarf." Gerard exclaimed giggling as he saw Franks stubborn posterior crumble as he himself burst into a laughing fit, leaving him deprived of oxygen and giving him a case of the hiccups.

"Goddammit, Ger-*hic*-ard... Now I have the fuck-*hic*-ing hiccups..." Gerard pretended to ignore him before quickly swinging a hand at Franks face in a failed effort to 'scare' away his hiccups.

---

The two sat and talked for hours, eventually deciding it would be best for Frank to simply stay the night. And Gerard's phone remained untouched from the moment Frank had knocked on the door, leaving all of Bert's messages unread, not that the red headed boy really gave a shit. Well, he did, per say, but it was rather evident that he cared much more for the boy beside him. Even if he had yet to realize it.

***

Shorter than the last one, but hey, it's something. And oh look bonds are forming :D

Tbh idk what I'm even doing with my life anymore and yeah

Hope you're all doing good :D

I love you

Merci pour le Venin...