Trolls Knows Best

A/N: Well you read the title so you know what your going through in this. Its about Anna wanting know if Kristoff does like her (For real)

Should she go without Kristoff? This is Kristoff's family by the way. But Anna have been thinking about her and Kristoff's love. There is only one (Or dozens) that can help. Anna left in the morning and made a quick trip to the Love Experts. She was soon encounter by Kristoff's adoptive mother. "Where's Kristoff?" She asked. "Well he's back home. I have to speak with you." "Is it about Kristoff?" Anna knew that the trolls know a lot but Bulda can read whats she's thinking? "I noticed your worried look. That's how I know." Good that was close. Anna thought. "So I kept feeling what me and Kristoff have was not love." Bulda gasped when Anna said that. "Are you sure? Surly your not tired of my son." Anna quickly shook her head. "No. Its just does Kristoff really love me?" She almost regretted asking that. "Of course he does. Have you seen all the things he did for you?" Anna flashback all the things Kristoff done for her. "Yeah. But I want to know if Kristoff really loves me." "He does. We told you he was sensitive last time. We wouldn't lie about that. What about how different Kristoff was from other princes." Thanks to that, Senses got to her. Kristoff is way different from royalty. "I'll help you for a second. Those princes. Do they really want you? Kristoff is the kind of person that gives his happiness for yours despite him being a commoner he shows real love then most people does. " "Your right. Kristoff shows he's selfless, he wants me to be happy." Anna remembered all the things Kristoff done for her, they were for her to be happy. Even though Kristoff didn't know his love for Anna (Or doesn't want to admit it). "Do you believe Kristoff loves you now?" Bulda was pretty sure Anna got the message and knew she was saying yes. "What should I tell him when I go back?" "Tell him..."

"Okay I'm on it." Anna soon left the valley and head to Kristoff who was in stables. "Kristoff I have something to tell you." Kristoff sat up. "Okay. Whats the news." Anna bit her lip and her foot rubbed the ground. "I hadn't told you before. But I tell you now."