Second Date

"Are you sure? Because I.."
"Don't worry I'll love a second date with you Kristoff."
Kristoff then lead Anna to his sled and watched the night. It was beautiful, "Wow you know Kristoff, I been thinking." Said Anna. "You don't have to." Said Kristoff back and had roses and lilies behind his back getting ready to show her. "OK what's you got for me?" Asked Anna looking down behind Kristoff. Kristoff blushed and hide it more, "Um nothing not yet." Said Kristoff, "OK." Said Anna as her eyes went up and down at Kristoff as minutes pass Anna felt sleepy so she fell alsleep on Kristoff's shoulder. Kristoff smiled and placed her on his lap and looked at her. He brush a lock if hair from her closed eyes and started to carry her inside. Soon he laid her down on her bed, tuck her in and left the flowers on her drawer next to her bed. Anna woke up 10 minutes later to see flowers on her drawer and a poem.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
There's nothing stopping me
From loving you.
-Kristoff, you true love.

Anna then went to Kristoff's room and he was sound alsleep so she crawl into bed with him and hugged his back.

The next morning Anna woke up and went to the other side of the bed to see Kristoff's face, his cheeks was bright pink, and he was whispering something in his sleep. Anna went closer to hear him, "Anna, Anna?" Whisper Kristoff in his sleep, Anna then wraps her arms around him and kissed him, Kristoff woke up. "Woah your such a kisser." Said Kristoff blushing. Anna giggled, "I loved your poem." She said. Kristoff was blushing red, "Wait you saw? Well I'm not good at poems but I always want to write you one.. But the first time I tried it was all about my feelings and-"
"Wait.. You wrote about your feelings the first time?" Asked Anna wanting to hear it. "Yes but I didn't want to show you it." Said Kristoff. "Tell me it." Said Anna
"Wait what?"
"Tell me the first poem."
"OK I will."
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
When your not around I feel blue
There's nothing stopping me
From loving you
I blush when I'm around you
You make my life spark
And I love you for you." Kristoff looked at Anna who was tearing up and blushing, "Is that true?" She asked, Kristoff nodded then out of nowhere Anna jumped and hug him tight. "Ok Anna, ok." Said Kristoff as he was enjoying the hug.