Always Together

"Okay Anna, I believe this is a bad idea." Anna and Kristoff were in the North Mountains again. "I dunno where we going to go." Anna placed a hand on his shoulder. "Its always time for a trip." Kristoff couldn't turn back now, even when Anna's around. After a few hours, it was nighttime. "We sure go back. You'll be missed." Anna shook her head as she took stuff out the sled. "Nope. We're staying out here for the night." What have Kristoff brought himself into? Another mountain trip with a princess. Great. Anna laid down on the snow and looked at the sky. "Anna. If we sleep here. We'll get frostbite." Anna giggled, of course she wants another cold adventure. It was just this morning when she begged Kristoff to a trip to the North Mountain. She always wonder why he can't say no to her when she makes the cutest begs ever. "Anna can we turn back?" "No. Stay here with me." Kristoff sighed and laid down next to her. "Should we get the blankets?" He asked. "Really? I thought you can keep me warm." Kristoff blushed as he got a blanket and laid it down. Anna laid down, took her cloak off and placed it over her as a blanket. "Going to sleep aready?" "No. Just cold." Anna started shivering, Kristoff wanted to place his arm around her. You can do it. Kristoff bit his lip and struggle to place it over her. He then heard Anna going to sleep. Shoot! Kristoff looked at Anna and rubbed her back. He heard her sigh in comfort. That made him smile, but when the cloak felt off of her. Kristoff didn't had a second thought to placed it back. When he did, he saw Anna smile. So lucky to have her. Kristoff looked at Anna more. He love it when Anna sleep, she was beautiful. Was then he heard Anna talking in her sleep. "You said reindeers are better then people. But are they better then me?" Kristoff blushed then heard her felt asleep again. "Your better then that." He said kissing her blushing cheek. "You'll always be with me."