Chapter 5

Mimi's POV•
So basically Michael just broke up our friendship and I don't how I feel about that. Tears just start rolling off my cheeks.

Luke :
Hey 💕

To Luke :
Hi.

Luke :
Um? Are you okay or?

To Luke :
Yea. I'm fine.

Luke :
It's doesn't sound like you are though.

To Luke :
I could be better .

Luke :
Wanna talk about it?

To Luke:
Not really.

After I sent that text I put my phone down, and I just close my eyes cause i could feel my eyes get watery. Michael and Haile might get back together, Michael is choosing her. I got a text. I'm guessing Luke doesn't get that i don't wanna talk to him right now. When I pick up my phone to see what Luke said.. I see that it was Michael who texted me...

Michael 😔 :
Mimi, I didn't actually mean what I said. I can't lose you as my best friend. I fuck up a lot and I hope you could forgive me. I just really ... I really don't think Luke is good enough for you. I feel like you deserve better.

My heart stopped, I don't even know what to reply to this.

To Michael 😔 :
Ummmm. It's okay, just please don't ever scare me like that Mikey.

Michael 💕:
I know, I'm stupid. So Friday movie night :-)?

To Michael 💕 :
Definitely 🙈

Luke :
You know you could tell me anything right?

To Luke :
Yea, I know. It was something about Michael but we're fine now.

Luke :
Oh okay. Can't wait for Saturday 🙈

To Luke :
Me either 😌

| Wednesday |

• Michael's POV•

I'm hanging out with the boys today. We're having a game night. They're coming over to my house, since I'm a little too lazy to go out anywhere today. As I had just finished setting everything up, the guys coming barging in.

"Before we start this can we go get some munchies, IM HUNGRYYYYYY " says whiney Calum.

"Sure" I say. We start to head out to the corner store. Where we bump into this girl named Diamond. She seems pretty cool. She has red hair, black skinny jeans, an ATL band tee, and combat boots. Ashton started flirting with her and asked her if she wanted to come hang with us. She said sure, we go the junk food and left back to my place. I was a little down that Mimi wasn't here with us. I love having her around.

"Seem kinda down there" diamond tells me.

"Yea, kinda. My best friend isn't here and I love having her around." I tell diamond with a pouty face :-(

"Why isn't she here?" She asked me.

"Oh, she had to go to the mall and try to figure out her outfit she's gunna wear to her date with Luke" I say almost barfing at me saying Luke's name. I like Luke, just not right now.

"Oh, and what you like your best friend?" she asks.

"Um, yea I do, but I never spoke up about my feelings about her, and now she seems like she's starting to like Luke and -" she cuts me off and says

"Tell her how you feel before it's too late."

I want to tell her but I can't. She's probably better off with Luke any way..

- 10:00 p.m -

Everyone already left back home. That girl Diamond seems cool we traded numbers lol. You could tell she really likes Ashton. Although Ashton could be an asshole.

To Diamond 😌 :
Hey, so you and Ashton hit it off?

Diamond 😌 :
I think so lol 🙈🙊

To Diamond 😌 :
Since you gave me advice today, let me give you some too. Ashton could be an asshole, so be careful

Diamond 😌 :
I will be 😳😕, thanks for the heads up Michael.

To Diamond 😌 :
No problem, well I'm tired I'm gunna go to bed, goodnight 👌🏼

Diamond 😌 :
Goodnight 👌🏼

| Thursday |

I wake up feeling really fucking hungry, I get up, walk towards the kitchen open the fridge and there was NOTHING in it. I head back to my room change quickly, and head out to get some food.

I walk into dunkin donuts and there he was ... Luke with another girl that wasn't Mimi..

A/N: okay so this chapter my girl diamond helped me out lol. Thank you girl ! 😁💖