Chapter 3

We entered my room and Jasmine immediately asked me what happened back at the party.
"MIMI, WHAT HAPPENED BACK THERE?"
"I don't know, I was with Luke and when I went over to you guys and you left Michael goes "oh never knew you liked to dance" but with an attitude.. Like wtf is his problem." I say in annoyance.
"Mimi - i know for sure that Mich-"
My phone rings, so I cut her off
"Sorry it's luke, he texted, give me a minute" ..

Luke:
Hey, so I think I'm pretty sober now.. So how about that date? I say next Saturday?? I could wait to ask you tomorrow lol.

As soon as I was done reading it out loud - Jasmine soon asks if I was ACTUALLY going to go on a date with him?
I stopped and thought about it, I mean it's the only way to get over Michael.
"Uh yea.. I want to go, he seems sweet" I tell Jasmine with a smile.

To Luke:
Lol, yea sure Saturday sounds fine, around 8ish pick me up?

"Soooooo, you were saying Jasmine? You knew for sure that Michael what?"
Jasmine paused for a second as she re thought of what she was going to say.
"Oh, um i knew for sure that... Um, Michael was probably in a bad mood and didn't mean to take it out on you." She says as if she was uncertain.
"Ohhhh, welll.... Lets go to bed I'm tired" I tell her while getting comfortable in my bed.
•Jasmine's POV•
I lay down next to mimi and stare up at the ceiling. Should I have told her I heard Michael breaking up with Haile? How Haile made him choose her or Mimi.. And well he picked Mimi? How he said and i quote "its her, it's always been her" .. It's just she was happy that she was going on a date with Luke, and Luke likes her.. Michael kinda snoozed on this one. Only reason why Michael gave attitude to Mimi was because she was kissing Luke. How can Mimi not catch that? Is she BLIND.. Well, she could be cause she missed the other signs before he started dating Haile.. Well I hope this all works out for the better...

*The Next Day*

Michael 💕:
Hey, sorry for being a dick.. I was kinda in a bad mood, I really didn't mean to take it out on you.

To Michael 💕:
Hey, um don't worry about it, yea Jasmine told me.

Michael 💕:
Jasmine told you what!? ...

To Michael 💕:
That you were in a bad mood???

Michael 💕:
Oh, okay..

To Michael💕:
Um, why were you in a bad mood? 😓

Michael 💕:
Uh, long story..

To Michael 💕:
I've got time..

Michael 💕:
Um... Welll, long story short.. Haile and I broke up at the party.

When I read that message my heart started to skip beats... Michael is now single and may- .. No..! what was I thinking... I have a date with Luke.. Im going to focus on Luke, maybe it was a silly reason why they broke up.. And they'll probably get back together..

To Michael 💕:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Mikey, how you holding up?

Michael 💕:
I've been better.....

He seems sad.. Poor Mikey 😔

To Michael 💕:
Im sure you'll be better soon. What was the reason for the break up?

Michael 💕:
She started again about me not talking to you anymore .. Then she said her or you and welllll..

To Michael 💕:
You picked me..

Michael 💕:
Well, it was a no brainier Mimi, you're my best friend.. You were here before her and you'll be here after her.. 💖

To Michael 💕:
Oh . 😳🙊🙈

Michael.. Picked me.. He shouldn't have.. I basically ended his relationship with his girlfriend.. I'm the reason, why couldn't "be better"...

A/N I still think i suck at this lol 😂😁 worse story everrrrrrrr 😩💁🏽