Chapter 2

We arrive at the party, Haile was already there with her friends. To be honest i don't know why Michael even invited me if he's just going to ignore me the whole night and be with Haile. You see Haile isn't my biggest fan, I'm pretty sure she has the clue that I'm into Michael. She tends to rub it in my face that's shes with Michael and that Michael and her are a forever thing and that sooner or later he's gunna stop talking to me. But thing here is I was here before her and I'll be here after her. My thoughts were soon interrupted by a tipsy Luke.

"Hey, you wanna dance with me? I see you here standing alone - you seemed bored" Luke says extending his hand towards me.
I recall what i had told myself earlier my words played in the back of my head "I wouldn't mind dating him" "i need to move on from Michael" and i found myself then taking his hand and walking to the dance floor. Soon Luke and I are face to face, lips a few inches apart slow he starts to close the space and next thing i know Luke and I are kissing.
•Michael's POV•
Haile and I were talking - I then turn around to glance over a mimi, i felt bad feeling her alone, she wasn't there.. Look over to the dance floor and there she was kissing Luke. My heart broke, it broke into million pieces. As i saw them kiss I realized that no matter how hard I try I wont be able to forget my feelings for her. She's always there, she always hears me out, she's always my shoulder to cry on. Haile doesn't even know me like Mimi does. My thoughts were soon interrupted by Haile yelling at me saying ..
"WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING AT THEM? YOU SEE THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR HER OR TALKING TO HER.. Michael I've had enough of this it's me or her"
This was my chance to break up with her and I took it, Haile is to clingy, overly jealous and I don't like that. I soon then spoke and told her "it's her, its always been her.." After that was said Haile left the party.
Jasmine's POV•
I walk into the house to wait for the other girls to arrive to the party searching for mimi - I spot her kissing Luke on the dance floor.. A few feet away from Haile and Michael and i might of caught the end of there conversation..
"Michael I've had enough of this it's me or her"
"It's her, its always been her.."
WELLLLLLLL.. This is going to be interesting.
Mimi's POV•
I pull away and open my eyes and meet Luke's blue eyes..
"Erm, Mimi i really like you, to be honest ever since the first time i laid eyes on you.. And i was wondering if.. You would got on a date with me? Get to know each other a little better?".
I glance over a Michael and he's talking to Jasmine and glance back over at Luke and smile ...
"Um, Luke you're a little over tipsy, you need to ask me sober, don't want you to regret anything"
He responds "I will text you and ask you "Sober"." He laughs and says he's gunna go check if everyone is having a good time. So i decided to walk over to Jasmine and Michael. I caught the very end of their conversation. "Tell her" is that Jasmine said.
"Tell who what?" I say and she jumps and turns around, she looked nervous.
"Oh, i was going to go call to see if the girls are almost here and TOLD MICHAEL TO TELL Y O U if you came to ask if i was here yet" .. She said suspiciously
"Oh okay" i half smile she then walks outside to call the girls.
Michael says weakly "hey, never knew you like to dance"
"I don't but since you left me there alone to go off with Haile, Luke came to keep me company and so he asked me to dance since he seen i was bored, so i figured might as well enjoy myself meanwhile the girls arrived instead of standing there like an idiot.. EXCUSE ME MICHAEL!"
"Yea, whatever mimi"
"Whatever? What the fuck is your problem, we were fine when we arrived here."
He now has an attitude, wtf did i do?
Jasmine comes back in time to save me from this awkward situation. Im pretty sure she could feel the awkwardness between Michael and I.
"So they're on their way, they'll be here in -" I soon cut her off and told her too tell them not to even bother in coming in cause i wanna go home. She looked at me surprised and then looked at Michael which had his little attitude face. So she did as i said and texted them that i wanted to go home and 5 minutes later they text back that their outside waiting for us, we leave the party, and i left without saying goodbye to Michael.
*In The Car*
"What was that about Mimi?" Jasmine asked kinda worried.
"Ill tell you when we get to my place, sleepover my house?" I ask her almost begging her
"Sure" she says.
A/N i think this was pretty bad lol i have no idea wtf im doing tbh 😂😩