5

Izuna's POV

I woke up, the next morning, to find out that it was 6:09. Looks like I'm too early, but I'll get ready anyways.

Glancing back at my uniform, which laid at the corner of my bed, I shuddered. I'll get ready, except wearing that will have to wait.

I slipped out of bed and walked down the hall, to the bathroom. Like everyday, I have to tackle my hair. The icy-blue strands, with lavender streaks were hanging all over and I had to use both a brush and a comb. Soon, my hair was settled and I tied two pigtails, with the rubberbands on low. My bangs had strands hanging on both sides of my face, framing it, but I always chose to leave it that way.

After brushing my teeth and washing up, I trudged back to my room and laid on my bed, reading manga.

Time past fast for me and soon, my alarm went off.

I slowly put my book down, got out of bed, and changed into my uniform. Walking downstairs, I headed into the kitchen and sat at the table. I saw pancakes, with syrup being made by Mom, but I grabbed myself a pop tart and munched on that. "Here, Izuna," Mom said, placing the plate in front of me.

"Thanks, can I have some juice?" A glass of orange juice was placed in front of me as I ate. Once I was done, I grabbed my briefcase, hoverboard, and lunchbox, then ran out.

"Izuna, don't forget to arrive at the mall once you're done school!"

"I got it, Mom, later!" I called back, then got on my hoverboard. I zoomed off, on my way to school, passing other kids, who were staring at me. When I almost reached the school grounds, I jumped over the steps and landed at the bottom, then continued to speed.

When I finally halted, a crowd of kids were surrounding me.

Geez... Can't you leave a girl at be? I walked through the crowd and headed toward the doors.

"Did you see her?"

"Such pretty green eyes!"

"What beautiful blue and purple hair..."

"So cute~♥"

"Don't go near her! She would never date guys who are geeks. That girl's mine."

All the boys were looking at me with those love sick faces. Meanwhile, the girls were whispering to each other and glaring at me.

C'mon. I'm new here! Where's my welcome party?!?!

When I got closer to the doors, I noticed a boy, standing by, wearing a second year boy's uniform, with dark hair, waving at me. I walked over to him. "You're the new girl, Izuna, right? I'm Tyler. You'll be in all my classes and I was asked to show you around."

At least someone isn't falling for me.

I was going to say something, but then I heard a bunch of footsteps. And it was the herd of boys!

Suddenly, a hand grabbed me and pulled me into the building. It was Tyler. "Come on. If we go around the school, we'll be sure to lose them."

"Won't we be late?" I said.

"Nah, we've got time."

So we went all over the place, until the boys dispersed. After that, Tyler led me to our first class, and pointed out some of the empty seats, while some of the boys stared at me. I took the closest seat, and just ignored all the boy.

But what good would that do? The guys just came right over to me!

They all started to ask stupid questions.

"Hey, you wanna go out?"

"Are you free Sunday?"

"Who's more hot than the other, me or him?"

"Why don't you guys leave her alone and let me sit down?" That voice... I could've sworn it sounds like someone I know.

The boys, surrounding me, made way for a kid, holding a briefcase over his shoulders.

The guy had purple hair, pale skin, and familiar blue eyes. Isn't he that kid I met back then, at the carnival... Reginald Kastle? Or does he go by Shark now?

The boys all mumbled sorry, and took their seats.

Shark walked over to the seat next to me. He took out a book and started to read. I just sat beside him, bored.

"And what are you doing here? Don't you live on the other side of Heartland?"

I faced Shark," So you do remember me."

"Pretty hard to forget you, Tomboy Izu. It's only been about, what, 3 or 4 years?"

"Hmph!" I turned my head away, once I heard my childhood nickname, and muttered, "Nice to see you, again, too, Reginald."