3

Izuna's POV

My pain and dizziness stopped a few minutes later. When I opened my eyes, I was looking up at a bright ceiling. That's when I realized, I was laying on a couch. Sitting upright , I looked around. Where am I?

"You're awake. Awake," I heard a digital voice say. Turning around, I freaked out, once I came face-to-face with a familiar robot. There's a litterbot in someone's home... A litterbot!

"Child, do you feel any better?" a kind voice asked me. An old lady, walked over to me, and handed me a glass of water.

"Oh yeah, don't worry. It happens all the time to me; I'm used to it," I assured. Taking a sip of the water, I asked, "Where am I right now?"

"Why, you were screaming and yelling in pain, right outside our house, that we took you inside," she explained.

Yuma was running down the steps that lead to this house when I met him. "So this is Yuma's home. Which means you're his grandmom," I realized.

"That's right." Speaking of Yuma, I wonder where he is. "Where is Yuma," I asked.

"Oh, he's at school. His sister, Kari, is the only other person here. Yuma should be back, any minute."

I looked at Yuma's grandma, confused. "But Yuma left a few minutes ago. It's still morning," I pointed out.

"Dear, but you were laying on that couch for hours. Time must've past by fast for you," Yuma's grandma corrected.

I was?

"And just out of curiosity, why are you not in school?" she questioned.

"Oh that's because I just moved here. I'm Izuna and I'm starting school tomorrow," I replied.

Just then, I heard a door open. "Grandma, I'm home!" shouted a familiar voice. It was Yuma. I turned around to see Yuma, coming my way. "Hey, Izuna! Ya feelin' better?" he asked.

I answered yes.

Suddenly, my pocket started to vibrate. It was my gazer and Mom was calling. "Izuna, you should come home now. We're having dinner soon," she said.

I looked at my wrist-watch. It's a little too early to eat. I told my mom that.

"I know, but that's because you have to try on your uniform and get your stuff ready, right after," she explained.

"Okay," I sighed.

Hanging up, I walked to the front door. Grabbing my hoverboard, which was laying right beside my shoes, I waved good-bye, then headed off.

Astral's POV

As that Izuna-child headed off, I couldn't help but notice a strange presence that surrounded her. Not only that, but when she was having that "headache," I felt a pulse inside her.

That child is not normal. She is holding a burden and I can feel it.