7) Slumber Party!

Start from the beginning

I kinked my head to look at her. "Have you asked him? And he hasn't told you?"

She shook her head. "But he seems fine now."

"Well, he's got you, what's there to complain about?" Hermione grinned and we watched Em's pale skin turn rosy pink.

"Lily, you never answered our question." Em hurriedly changed the subject.

Shrugging, I thought back to the end of last semester. "I don't know."

"You do know he likes you, right?" Gin asked for confirmation.

Smirking, I nodded. "Yeah, but I don't know, I don't think I'm ready to move on and I do like Dean, he's nice, but..."

"He's not Draco?" Ant filled in, her tone soft. "And Lily, that's fine, no one ever will be like him, he's one-in-a-million. Dean, he will be different, he may or may not be better, you never know. But you have to wait until you're certain you're ready."

She squeezed my hand, making me smile. "Thanks, Ant."

My little nickname made her laugh and a thought popped into my head. "Ant, who's your love interest?"

"Haha, you think between dragons and the Weasleys I have time for love?"

"You know." Em mused. "It's funny how you say 'the Weasleys', don't you mean Charlie?"

"Please don't go there, we're just friends!" She laughed an edge of nervousness in her voice.

"But haven't you ever thought about it?" Tonks asked. "I mean, I went to school with him and I've definitely thought about it."

Everyone laughed as Tonks held her hands up surrender and Antonia hung her head in embarrassment. "No, no! It would be too weird, we're best friends and we're partners and do everything together, so..."

"So why not be together?" Em added.

This made the older girl sigh. "Okay, who's next? Ginny?"

"Ginny's in love with my brother." I grinned at her glare, then frowned. "Who unfortunately is into Cho Chang." Ginny and I simultaneously shivered.

Tonks furrowed her eyebrows. "What? She a bitch or something? I didn't think Harry was like that?"

Hermione scoffed. "No she isn't, she's a rather nice person actually, she was just in love with Cedric Diggory before he died."

"Oh."

Yes, oh. "Plus, she's not my bestie Ginny over here." I added, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and she smirked.

Everyone's eyes flicked from Hermione and Tonks, the last two left and we all knew Hermione wasn't interested in anyone. Tonks jumped up, heading towards the radio, switching it on to a music channel. "Let's get this party started. Oh, what about this one?"

"Well, I don't know why I came here tonight,"

"Oh my gosh, I love this song!" Antonia jumped up, grabbing her hairbrush and started singing. She should definitely stick to dragons.

"I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,"

"I don't know this song?" I dragged Ginny to her feet and we started jumping around in time to the music, doing silly dance moves.

"Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you"

I pointed to Ginny and she laughed, throwing her head back laughing and in that moment, we were just a group of girls, having a fun time without the thought of boy troubles, or any of the craziness going on around us.