2) Because I'm The One That Hid The Portrait

Ft. Hogwarts Carriages

Lily's POV
The next morning the teens, under the noses of the adults, held a meeting in my favourite room; the Black Family-Tree. I stood leaning against the tapestry, my hand over the blackened face of Sirius. He had told us he didn't mind the fact his face was blacked out, he made his decision to run away from home to the Potter's. Mrs Weasley was busy in the kitchen preparing meals for the large household, Sirius and Mr Weasley were either in the Study or out doing a job for the Order.

Ginny entered the room, signalling everything was all clear for the meeting to start. "Lily, may I start by saying, you're scary when you want something," George noted.

Harry chuckled, glancing at me. "No kidding. But where did all that come from? That was amazing what you said last night."

I shrugged, not really thinking it was a big deal. "I'm sick of them treating us like we're kids. Did we not escape the Dark Lord, then tell everyone of his return and all we get in thanks is not being told what the person who's trying to kill us is up to?"

They all had looks on their faces that said 'good point'. "Well, what they told us last night didn't really tell us much we didn't know already," Em said.

I nodded in agreement. "Apart from this weapon."

"Yeah, what do you think it is?" Ron asked, turning to Hermione.

She stared at the ground, a hard look of thinking on her face, before sighing. "I honestly have no clue. It sounds like it might be more powerful than the Killing Curse and there isn't much worse than that, apart from the Dementor's Kiss maybe."

"But that's too easy." Harry shut her down. "Voldemort already had the Dementors on his side last time, which doesn't add much comfort when it comes to the security of criminals in Azkaban."

A few people shivered. "No, I agree, has to be something else. Do you suppose Dumbledore's guarding it?" Fred suggested.

"Guard?" Harry and I glanced at each other. "We've heard a few snippets of them talking about guard duty, suppose they do know where it is."

There was a silence consisting of deep thought. "So." Harry cleared his throat. "How were everyone's holidays?"

I tried not to roll my eyes. We go from talking about the fate of our world to personal issues? "Great." The twins grin. "We've been experimenting with Doxy venom for our Skiving Snackboxes."

"What are Skiving Snackboxes?" Em asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"Different sweets that will make you ill, not serious or anything, but gets you out of class whenever you want." George grinned, causing her to shake her head. I've noticed them sharing smiles ever since the Weasley's arrived and wondered desperately how their situation was going.

"Don't say anything to mom though." Fred warned. "We put in an ad at the Daily Prophet last week for premises since mom doesn't read it anymore because of all the lies about you two and Dumbledore. Thanks, by the way, we couldn't have done any of this without you two."

"Yeah." George smirked. "Thanks for casually handing us two thousand galleons of prize money."

Harry shrugged. "Not like we needed those winnings anyway."