7) Slumber Party!

Lily's POV
Everyone left me alone for the rest of the day, which I was grateful for. It seemed that every time I seemed to move on, something would come up and remind me of him. I imagine Antonia's downstairs feeling guilty though I know it's not her fault, she was probably just trying to help.

There was a knock at the door and Em poked her head in, catching me in the act of watching the lily float above the desk, glittering in the different light. "Hey." I nodded to her and she smiled softly, letting herself in.

"Hey, I just came up to check on you, you missed Mrs Weasley's roast turkey for dinner, but she saved some for you if you want it."

She sat on the edge of the bed beside me, running her hand across my forehead, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Thanks." I mumble.

Her eyes flicker to the enchanting flower. "Draco gave you that, didn't he?"

"You know, I'm not entirely sure, but I always suspected." I shrugged.

She nodded. "Hermione was just down there saying how it's a really powerful spell."

"Well, he isn't dumb."'

"I know, I know, she wasn't saying that, she was rather impressed actually."

Trying not to laugh, I faced her. "Well, if he can impress Hermione, he's really fulfilled his potential."

She laughed and patted my back in a side-hug. "Are you alright?" I nodded. "Alright enough for a surprise?"

"Depends what it is?"

Leading me by the hand she escorted me downstairs and into the living room, which had been dismantled, so there was a large space in the middle, filled with cushions, pillows and blankets, along with a heap of snacks we hadn't finished off. "Surprise!" The girls all appeared from the blankets, pyjamas on and everything.

"What is this?"

"We're having a slumber party!" Antonia grinned.

"Where are your PJs?" Ginny asked, her bottom half hidden in the mountain of pillows.

With a wave of my hand, my pyjamas replaced my clothing and I was ready to have a fun and relaxing evening. I took my place between Ginny and Antonia, Emmaline stepping towards us, but George entered the room and looked around. "Babe...whaaaaa–?"

She laughed. "George, out! We're having a girl's night. That means girls only."

He pouted and Sirius appeared behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You heard the woman. Out."

Em pecked her boyfriend's lips to say goodnight, much to Sirius' disgust and George left to go upstairs. Sirius turned to us with a gleeful look and rubbed his hands together. "So, what are we doing first? Painting our nails? Braiding hair?"

"Get out!" He quickly retreated from the room of women and I closed the doors to the room from the floor with a hand flick.

"He's got a point," Mione mentioned. "What are we going to do first?"

"Have a bitch sesh, obviously." Tonks waved her arms around animatedly with a 'duh' tone.

"Or," Em turned to me. "Lily could tell us whats going on with her and Dean Thomas?"

I tried not to roll my eyes, slumping down into the world of soft comfort. "Or we could talk about you and George? You two are so cute together!"

Ginny screwed her face us in disgust and mumbled something along the lines of how it was not cute but rather disturbing. This made everyone laugh. Emmaline shrugged. "Not gonna lie, I didn't think it would happen at all, he seemed so distracted and hesitant."