0.10 Stuck in the Snow

Start from the beginning

"Well, it's Princess Leia, sir, She's been trying to get you on the communicator sir-"

"I turned it off! I don't want to talk to her!"

Harmony joked, "Did you and girlfriend fight?"

Han spun his head to see his sister and stared at her, unamused at her comment. He turned back to face 3PO.

"Well, Princess Leia is wondering about Master Luke," 3PO replied, "He hasn't come back yet. She doesn't know where he is."

"She doesn't know where he is," 3PO answered.

Han responded, "I don't know where he is."

"Nobody knows where he is."

Harmony leaned more into the conversation, "What do you mean, nobody knows?"

"Well, uh, you see-"

"Deck Officer!" Han shouted at the top of his lungs.

He repeated his shouts as 3PO tried to stop. The droid rambled on before Harmony covered his mouth. The deck officer asked, "Yes, sir?"

"Do you know where Commander Skywalker is?" Han questioned back.

"I haven't seen him. It's possible he came through the south entrance," the man said.

Harmony's hand was still on C3PO's mouth as she replied, "It's possible?"

Han continued, "Why don't you go find out? It's getting dark out."

The man scared of her brother ran away straight away, "Yes, sir."

Han nodded to Harmony, telling her that it was okay to release 3PO.

The droid asked, "Excuse me, sir. Might I inquire what's going on?"

"Why not?" Han said.

Han was followed by Harmony as C3PO told himself, "Impossible man."

Harmony sped up to Han's pace, "So we are going to check out the South Entrance?"

Her and Han stepped into the hallway, leading to the other entrance. They walked in the open path, surrounding by supplies and boxes. Harmony watched a few men trying to calm down a tauntaun. Han and Harmony went up to a huddle of people. A man ran up to them to give the news on Luke, "Sir, Commander Skywalker hasn't come in the south entrance. He might have forgotten to check in."

Harmony commented, "That doesn't sound like Luke."

Han looked at her sister then looked to the man, "Are the speeders ready?"

"Uh, not yet. We're having trouble adapting them to the cold," he replied

Han pushed everyone out of his way including Harmony, "We'll have to go out on tauntauns."

Harmony followed straight behind as the others lagged behind. The man shouted again, "Sir, the temperature's dropping too rapidly."

"That's right and my friend's out in it," Han replied.

He strapped onto the tauntaun as Harmony struggled to get on.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Pretty Boy is my friend too. I'm coming with you," she stared up at him.

Han shook his head, "You aren't coming on this adventure, sis. It's too dangerous!"

"But I'm the same age as him, why can't I be out there?"

She was right. Luke was allowed to be out fighting so was Leia but Harmony was always stuck inside with C3PO who talked way too much. She had proven her skills during the battle of the Death Star but her brother wouldn't let her. Harmony just didn't want to be one of those girls who never did anything. She wanted to help.