10

Five days passed and Calum forced Luke to sneak into the pool of the vacant house next door when the sun went down. It was an indoor pool that was accessible to the outside, so Luke didn't protest since he figured the pool was closed enough that no one would see them. The boys told their parents they were going to Michael and Ashton's house and headed off to the pool. It was heated, so despite the mucky weather, the water in the pool itself was quite comfortable.

Luke was bobbing around in the shallow end of the pool while Calum swam and floated in the water around him. Every splash or ripple they made was amplified in the quiet room.

"I still can't believe you got a birthday blow job from Julia Anderson," Luke chuckled.

Calum continued to swim in random shapes around Luke. "It's not like it was the best, it was her first time. There was a lot of teeth."

"So you were her first kiss and her first blow job... what a gentleman," Luke mocked.

"Well in my defense, she was my first kiss too."

Luke splashed his friend playfully and Calum took the liberty of dunking Luke's head under the water. Luke shoved Calum against the wall of the pool just as a loud clanking sound echoed through the room.

A look of worry spread across Luke's face, "nobody lives here, right?" He asked Calum.

"No, it was just the wind against the door."

"Whatever, let's just go. I'm really not in the mood to get arrested." Luke began climbing out of the pool while Calum did the same behind him. Luke grabbed their towels and headed towards the door.

"Luke, hold on a second," Calum said just as Luke was turning the lock on the door to let them out.

Calum strutted slowly to Luke who stood inches from the door. Once Calum was in front of the blonde boy, he stood close and skimmed his hand over Luke's side and latched the door closed once again.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked confused.

Calum took the towels from Luke's hand and dropped it to the floor. "Just let me, okay?" Luke wasn't sure what Calum meant by those words until Calum's lips collided with his.

Luke's eyes widened in surprise at first and then fell closed when he began to deepen the kiss, moving his lips slowly with Calum's. It was gentle and sweet, and Luke's knees were just beginning to weaken when Calum pulled away quickly.

Calum stuttered, "I'll.. see you at home," before rapidly unlocking the door and rushing out to the beach.

Once in the house, Luke avoided his family and enclosed himself in his bedroom to change out of his swimming trunks in attempt to rid himself of all the Calum that was on his body. He was beyond furious. He was mad at Calum for always playing with his emotions and he was mad at himself for taking it.

Luke didn't even know what he was feeling or how to describe it. Whenever he was with Calum, it was like nothing bad could happen. In the moments when it's just Calum and Luke watching a movie, or even arguing about something neither of them really care about, life was okay for Luke, and nothing else mattered while they were in each other's presence.

Luke's thoughts were interrupted by a clicking sound coming from his door. Luke sat up in his bed, slouched over his crossed legs as a now dry and clothed Calum stepped through the doorway, closing the door behind him.

Calum eyed Luke as he walked closer to the bed and Luke was frozen in his seat, watching Calum intently. The bed dipped when Calum climbed on. Luke's breath got caught in his throat when Calum's hands latched onto the backs of Luke's knees and pulled him closer, allowing Calum to position himself comfortably between the blonde's legs.

"No matter how hard I try," Calum whispered, "I can't keep myself away from you."

Calum shifted his vision to Luke's face which was now not even an inch away from his own. Calum's line of vision slowly dropped from Luke's neon eyes to his nose and rested on his lips. With his thumb, Calum smoothed his finger across Luke's pink bottom lip, popping it out slightly and sending goose bumps flooding over Luke's skin as Calum's eyes flickered back to Luke's. Luke was losing his mind and couldn't take all the close calls anymore as he pressed his needy lips against Calum's.

Luke's mind exploded as Calum moved his lips with his in perfect sync. Calum wrapped his arms tightly around Luke's waist and pushed him until his back was pressed against the headboard and Calum climbed onto his lap, straddling the younger boy.

Calum kissed Luke as if the world was ending and this would be the last thing he would ever do. He opened his mouth wider into the kiss and slipped his tongue into Luke's mouth. They're tongues danced around with each other and Calum was in a state of euphoria and wanted more.

The ravin haired boy secured his hands tightly on the back of Luke's neck and entangled them in his hair, tugging him impossibly close as he explored his mouth. Luke's hands found their way under Calum's shirt and the dark haired boy moaned into Luke's mouth. Calum swore in that moment he could've swallowed Luke whole and by the way he was hungrily kissing the blonde, it was almost as if he was trying to.

The taste of Calum's mouth was sugar on Luke's tongue as he bit down on Calum's lip, earning a melodic moan from the older boy that was music to Luke's ears.

Calum pulled away from Luke's mouth and left a hot kiss on the area just below his ear. He began leaving slow, flesh-devouring kisses along Luke's burning skin. Luke's eyelids fell closed and his jaw dropped open slightly. He grabbed the skin of Calum's hips above his waistband to balance himself, not wanting to get completely lost in the boy just yet. But with every perfect nibble and wet kiss being worked into every inch of skin on Luke's neck and collarbones, it became impossible to keep himself together.

Luke flipped themselves over so that Calum was laying on his back on the bed while Luke was snug between his legs. Luke's mouth wouldn't detach from Calum's if his life depended on it as he discarded Calum's shirt.

Calum brought his hands down to the hem of Luke's shirt and pulled it off over his head. He flipped them over once again and kissed down Luke's bare chest to his bellybutton. Luke was breathing heavily and loudly as he cupped Calum's face and rested his forehead against Calum's, completely out of breath.

"Slow down, Cal," Luke breathed out trying to catch his breath. Calum put his hands over Luke's that were holding his face in place and clutched his eyes closed.

"I can't."

"Well try because my lungs are having trouble working right now."

Calum's eyes fluttered open then closed again as he planted a single tender kiss on Luke's lips. Calum gained enough strength in himself to roll off of Luke and lay next to the boy.

Calum laid facing Luke. He lifted Luke's arm to rest on Calum's side as he traced his tattoo until finally drifting asleep.

-•-•-
THEY KISSED YAYAYAYAY

(there will be smut.........eventually)

-cee