Do You Like Me? - Chapter 7

My teacher always told me ro never put '? , ! ' in title
Well
IM REBEEEEL

Now that you're mindblown with that amazing information up there lets continue with this short chappy
Sorry if its little off I'm trying to snap Writer's block in half :'))

HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR (yaay)
thismeansschoolisgonnastartsoon._.
---

Your P.O.V

You stood in front of Natsu.We were in middle of guild,everyone watching our little scene.
''Natsu please for god sake tell me do you like me or not'' You said,clenching fist.''Its confusing''
' No I am not going to cry in front of everyone..especially in front of.... .... '

''Y/N could we please go outside..'' Natsu uncomfortably shifted from leg to leg,looking around.
Everyone was staring at us,they were watching everything.

'How did it even come to this?' You thought.

''No Y/N-chan I --''

Thats it.That was moment tears started sliding down your face.The pressure was too high.You pushed Natsu out of way,running out of guild.

''Wait Y/N-chan!'' Natsu shouted,trying to grab your hand.

After moment of silence someone in guild started laughing,Natsu snapping.''Shut the hell up you pig!''
''You better stop laughing if you want to keep your head on neck!''

------

After running for while you stopped,now you were in middle of forest, lost. (Cliche ;)

''Great you stupid..'' You kicked stone that was in front of you,yelping moment after.''Ouch!'' You chrouched down,grabbing foot.

Rustling sound interrupted your mourning for now dead foot,making you stay up.In moment blue flames appeared on your fingers.''Who is there?!''

''Y/N its me..'' Familiar voice said,Natsu walking out of shadows in front of you.

''Please go away,I don't want to see you'' You said,turning him back.

Natsu walked over to you,hugging you from behind.''Y/N..I already told you that I don't like you''.

Those were the words you feared hearing.Only words that were able to break your spirit in an instant...-

''I don't like you,I love you''

--
Thats it for this ultra short chappy! //slapped
This is more drama that lemon so,prepare your butti

When life gives you lemons you have to make lemonade