Necklace- Chapter 4

5.09k reads and 129 votes..
I can die happy now
*plops down onto bed of roses*
*if i die young plays in background*
*everyone is crying* ((I wish haha))

I apologize for updates that take long time,I've lost inspiration
I am working on dating sim,trying to return it somehow
You can check that book in my works

I am planning to start working
'Your smile' dating sim game/visual novel
It might be slightly different from book,but I will keep Natsu in it.

Protagonist will be female,I didn't draw her image yet though..

Also I need background drawers,pm me if you're interested
Also if you do could you give me some examples?
=======

You opened eyes,closing them again and rubbing them.
You sleepily yawned,moving blanket off yourself and looking around.
You were in familiar room,sweet scent all around you.

You yawned once again,walking over to mirror and looking at image of yourself.
Your H/C hair was looking like grenade exploded in it.You laughed it off,akwardly trying to fix it.

''Damn you girls that wake up with perfect hair'' You grumpily yawned,looking around room.

You could hear cheerful sounds of birds that were chirping,playing in air.After a while one would land onto window,another following it.

You chuckled at cute sight,walking to window and looking outside.You stretched your arms,closing your eyes tightly as your eyebrows furrowed.

It was really nice day.It was pretty much sunny,without any clouds.The sounds of animals,cheerful voices of children could be heard.

You run out of room,opening doors of bathroom where you left your jacket.
''W-wait'' You look at orange t-shirt and short jeans you had on yourself.''These a-are not m-my clothe-s'' You manage to stutter,shocked staring at them for while.

Your jaw dropped slightly,your eyes closing and opening.''Uh-huh'' You nod to yourself,putting blac jacket over shoulder and opening doors.

[Oh --y-you Natsu B') ]

--Slight timeskip--

You hopped cheerfully in middle of street.You were feeling powerful,incredible,happy for 'no' reason.

Right,no reason.Not a single reason.You thought
You turned head,when something caught your attention.Something silver was glowing inside of shop.
Curious,you enteted shop,greeting politely and rushing over to stand with necklaces.

The thing that caught your attention was necklace of silver dragon with shining blue eyes.

''Wow..its so pretty'' You whispered,your jaw slightly lowered.Moment after you looked down at price,all your hopes fell into dirty mud.

''Damn boy this is expensive!'' You screeched to yourself,dissapointed.

''Yeah'' Familiar voice said.You turned your head,noticing blonde mage.

''I wanted it too but I couldn't buy it'' She laughed ,akwardness slightly visible in her voice.''So Natsu said he would get it for me''

You puffed your cheeks,crossing arms on chest.''Well too bad, I am going to buy it soon..'' You said,strange feeling appearing in your chest.
What was that feeling....?
Jelaousity..?

' I-i didn't want to say that! ' You panicked in your mind.

''Oh really..'' Lucy laughed,she scoffed at you.

'Okay I damned take that back!'

''Ladies..'' Cashier warned,making you to look up.

--
Thats it for this update
Sorry it is short ;~; I am really busy person and right now
Its
2%

S-senpai battery why

S-senpai charger why you don't reach bed

I will write next update in two days or so
Vote,comment,follow and tips about writing are welcome ova here .3.

Good night minna-san