Group A

Coco's POV

One Velvet walked away with the headmaster, I walked over to my group. There were not that many people. The teacher that was with us told us to get changed into our combat clothes. We walked as a group to the changing rooms, and i changed into my clothes. (Don't ask how i had them. Shut up) After I was changed, I looked at the people to see if i liked their outfits. There was a group of about three girls with okay taste. There was a group of guys with not so good fashion. But then there was one blond guy with the most basic fashion of them all. All he was wearing was a black hoodie and a chest plate and shoulder plates. He also had on a pair of jeans on. It was very simple and casual. it did not look like it was appropriate for battle. I walked up to him and was going to go talk to him when a teacher I didn't recognize started to talk to us. "You are here to see if you worthless children are ready to be less worthless." The man drunkenly slurred out.Some of the other people listening got a little offended. Other got angry and stepped forward and raised a fist. "Qrow, be kind." Glynda said to him as she was walking back with Ozpin. He rolled his eyes and looked at us again. "You will go through a series of training obstacles and such and I will evaluate how you do." He said, seeming kinda mad that he got picked to do this. "I don't think I want him to be evaluating us.." A girl near me whispered to a girl near her. I chuckled at her remark and looked at the instructor as he gave us some of the instructions for what we were doing. He was about 6'6" and was wearing a white, long shirt with a tattered red cape. His hair was black, short, and held up in a wave look by (most likely) hair gel. He didn't seem too much older than the headmaster. "First we will have you do a 'test run' with your weapon. You will go through a course like you will on your first day, that is if you make it. And I don't just mean in. I mean, if you make it out alive." He looked at everyone in the eye, but stopped at me. "You." He looked at me a pointed a finger. "Girl with the hat. Get up here." I nodded and walked up to him, my shades covering my eyes, which were looking a little worried. But I stood next to him and I looked at him off the rim of the shades. "Yeah?" "What's your name?" He asked, a little annoyed at how calm I was. "Coco Adel." I smiled, "You?" He rolled his eyes. "Call me Mr. Qrow or whatever I don't care now, I have a question for you. Why are you here?" I looked at him and I smiled "Because my brother always wanted to come here and when he died, i took his dream for him." I said and he looked at me strange. "Yeah but that was his dream, did you just want to do everything he wanted to do?" "Well, no I wanted to be a fashion designer, but when some Nevermore attached my home, my brother and mother both got killed. They were both huntsmen and huntresses. I killed the Nevermore and I wanted to be a huntress." He looked at me and rolled his eyes and sent me back. And then it started.